Gwen Stefani - 'Bouquet'

xokuba

13 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

It's NOT a country album y'all...it's been described as soft rock/singer-songwriter with punky and alternative elements. 

i really hope so because i didn't wait all these years for a country album!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• BlackJesus

• xokuba

• mike_int

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, zach said:

EXACTLY EXACTLY :jonny5:

The amount of hate in this thread... just go listen to LAMB. She's NEVER going to be that girl again. She tried to recreate her "cool" sound twice and FAILED. It's time for something new and I'm HYPE.

When did she fail to recreate the cool sound twice? 

5 hours ago, Galah said:

This is NOT what the truth feels like...

I'll give it a stream but if it's redneck country she can keep it. Hopefully it's more in the style of Kacey or Kelsea, but I am not holding out much hope for that.

Gwen could totally serve a Golden Hour, Space Cowboy, High Horse for sure 

• Thanks 1

Well.. one of the songs it's from her old recordings 2020/2021 from the scrapped album 

I really hope this will be good and not country at all. Her last album was such a mess. Also not the Blake song again :deadbanana2:

Well well well, it's finally happening!! A new Gwen album all of a sudden!!

I don't blame her for saying that this is her 5th album, she recorded 19 songs for the Xmas album which should be Gold at least and it also has a hit with a 1xP cert in the US and Silver in the UK, at the album was reissued in 2018 and 2020 so it was a whole project at least from 2017-20.

I kinda think of Fleetwood Mac and Blondie with the new song, Purple Irises is more country pop and True Babe was ok-ish and it fitted this era, @GwennyGwenGwen could you please share how many streams have both songs on Spotify? 🙏🏽

Also I hope that these 10 tracks are only for the standard edition and she will add more for a Deluxe/International version, TIWTTFL had 12 in the standard and 18 in the Deluxe one.

Also the 20th anniversary reissue of LAMB on vinyl will be released around the same week, I think one week after, maybe they can certify the album 6xP and TWWTTFL Gold.

Her last album was heavily promoted in the US only and the tour was also only in NA so with a country pop album I doubt that she will promote it worldwide, I hope that she does a proper GH worldwide tour, she has the hits and she hasn't toured worldwide since 2007 so there could be demand, she's been doing festivals and Coachella and has proved that she still has it.

Omg so excited for a new era and single tomorrow!!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

It's NOT a country album y'all...it's been described as soft rock/singer-songwriter with punky and alternative elements. 

Idk if you're an insider or not but bully her into including TRUE BABE asap

Also for the 10th anniversary of Baby Don't Lie and Spark The Fire she should release THAT album for the fans. I honestly feel like her scrapping that body of work was like her last shot at a true mainstream commercial success. Just imagine if she released it in 2014 as GWEIRDO

1. Overdose featuring Miguel

2. Show Me

3. Hell Yeah Baby featuring Charli XCX

4. Start A War

5. Baby Don't Lie

6. Hard 2 Love

7. Confection featuring Shakira 

8. Spark The Fire

10. Whoa

11. Heart Shape 

12. Lifting You

13. Fingers Crossed

14. Ziplock

15. Higher featuring Marshmello

49 minutes ago, xtino said:

Well.. one of the songs it's from her old recordings 2020/2021 from the scrapped album 

Dx can she unscrap it because I really wanted that reggae ska album from her so badly 

41 minutes ago, fever2288 said:

I really hope this will be good and not country at all. Her last album was such a mess. Also not the Blake song again :deadbanana2:

Her TRUTH album is objectively good. It was at most "safe" and maybe a little bloated but that's about it. Other than that it is a good album.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Well well well, it's finally happening!! A new Gwen album all of a sudden!!

I don't blame her for saying that this is her 5th album, she recorded 19 songs for the Xmas album which should be Gold at least and it also has a hit with a 1xP cert in the US and Silver in the UK, at the album was reissued in 2018 and 2020 so it was a whole project at least from 2017-20.

I kinda think of Fleetwood Mac and Blondie with the new song, Purple Irises is more country pop and True Babe was ok-ish and it fitted this era, @GwennyGwenGwen could you please share how many streams have both songs on Spotify? 🙏🏽

Also I hope that these 10 tracks are only for the standard edition and she will add more for a Deluxe/International version, TIWTTFL had 12 in the standard and 18 in the Deluxe one.

Also the 20th anniversary reissue of LAMB on vinyl will be released around the same week, I think one week after, maybe they can certify the album 6xP and TWWTTFL Gold.

Her last album was heavily promoted in the US only and the tour was also only in NA so with a country pop album I doubt that she will promote it worldwide, I hope that she does a proper GH worldwide tour, she has the hits and she hasn't toured worldwide since 2007 so there could be demand, she's been doing festivals and Coachella and has proved that she still has it.

Omg so excited for a new era and single tomorrow!!!!

Her, Fergie and Nelly Furtado doing a TRINITY TRILOGY TOUR would be so iconic 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xtino said:

Which one?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Her, Fergie and Nelly Furtado doing a TRINITY TRILOGY TOUR would be so iconic 

They should really join forces and release a song, it would be iconic, and yeah a Trinity tour with each doing 10-12 songs would be amazing.

• Like 1

oh this will sweep ACM and CMA trophies

• Like 1

5 hours ago, memo90061 said:

Which one?

Reminders 

• Thanks 1

Somebody Else's is out in NZ and it's so good imo...not what i was expecting, it's very Gwen melodies...a bit spastic and weird, A+ vocals, lush 80s/90s pop-rock production...Gavin found dead in a ditch. 

Edited by GwennyGwenGwen
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great album opener, but I wanted something more punchier...

What Are You Waiting For? > Wind It Up > Misery > Somebody Else's > Jingle Bells

Edited by xokuba
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Somebody Else's is out in NZ and it's so good imo...not what i was expecting, it's very Gwen melodies...a bit spastic and weird, A+ vocals, lush 80s/90s pop-rock production...Gavin found dead in a ditch. 

THE REAL THING REFERENCE :jonny3:

WHACK HIM AGAIN QUEEN

1 hour ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

1 hour ago, zach said:

THE SONG IS INCREDIBLE :jonny5:

Where can I listen to it???

Somebody Else's is amazing, so No Doubt era Gwen :jonny5: Hot AC radio better eat that up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

Great album opener, but I wanted something more punchier...

What Are You Waiting For? > Wind It Up > Misery > Somebody Else's > Jingle Bells

This is way better than Wind It Up and Misery :rip:

• Thanks 2

@xokuba the lead single from Truth was Make Me Like You 💁🏻‍♂️ it would have been Used To Love You but in that case Purple Irises should be counted as the lead single.

Can't wait to hear the song and learn who's the main producer of the album.

Is it confirmed that it's 33min long?

• Like 1

I miss the old Gwen. Her newer music has been such a snooze fest.

I'm here for a Don't Speak kind of sound from Gwen but that's not what I'm getting from the nz snippet.

I kinda like the song, way more than Purple Irises.

She's tearing into Gavin oop

• Thanks 1

oh we all are country now :chick1:

cute first single tho

i was expecting a follow up to the lmrm-slow clap-true babe trilogy :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.