Why Christina was so mean to teenage girls popstar?

leyaris11

It understandable that she got mad, jealous over her peers like Britney, Beyoncé, Gaga...

But what frustrated me is she was so mean to teenage girls popstars like Jojo or Melanie Martinez....

I love her so much but this is just wicked!

ne7LodF.gif

• Thumbs Down 4

Some people are just evil.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Wasn't she rumored to be kind of a diva period? Not just to teenage pop stars, but everyone.

Also there are young pop stars who seem to have gotten lucky and had good experiences with her, like Demi & Sabrina. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

So now you love her? 

There's a video of the Jojo interaction, if she was expecting better that's her problem. What exactly is mean in saying "she's not even looking at me?" 

And I'm sorry but Christina is not the type of girl that got jealous about other girls, she knows her talents and respect the talents of other girls like Beyonce and Gaga.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

No excuse for the way she treated Jojo... Melanie rapist Martinez deserved it

• Like 2

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
  • Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
  • Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
  • Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
  • Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want.
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
  • Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I think she got cocky cuz she was the most talented of them all and the success she had + she was younger and immature, the original #BRAT if you ask me.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

Xtina didn't have a special problem with teenage girls popstars

she was just mean with everyone! A woman with no prejudice. :clap3: she hated everyone equally. 

queen tingz

:xtinass:

• Confused 1

She knew she had it all: beauty, talent, vocals, taste in fashion, a supportive system so I get it. No time for losers. Tumblr_l_1097692421686895-ezgif.com-resi

52 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
  • Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
  • Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
  • Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
  • Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want.
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
  • Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

weren't you advocating for ableism in the other thread? What's up with the self proclaimed diagnosis? This weird behavior it's not welcome on this site.

Edited by Totami Legend
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

She knew she had it all: beauty, talent, vocals, taste in fashion, a supportive system so I get it. No time for losers. Tumblr_l_1097692421686895-ezgif.com-resi

weren't you advocating for ableism in the other thread? What's up with the self proclaimed diagnosis? This weird behavior it's not welcome to this site.

Tumblr_l_1097692421686895-ezgif.com-resi

excuse me? :deadbanana2:

she confirmed her narcissistic tendencies so...

https://www.thezimbabwemail.com/entertainment/christina-aguilera-tourings-less-narcissistic-now/

• Like 3

Homegirl was a narcissist but that's what gave her music such c*nty personality :gaycat1:I feel sorry for the people who had to work with her though 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

All people are evil poor and rich 

she was just mean with everyone! A woman with no prejudice. :clap3: she hated everyone equally. 

You get it! 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

excuse me? :deadbanana2:

she confirmed her narcissistic tendencies so...

https://www.thezimbabwemail.com/entertainment/christina-aguilera-tourings-less-narcissistic-now/

Her quotes doesn't give you the right to make diagnosis you're not even a doctor are you? mental health is a serious and private matter. Have some respect. Tumblr_l_1097692421686895-ezgif.com-resi

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

And we love her for that

sazzybarb-shes-not-even-looking-at-me.gi

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Her quotes doesn't give you the right to make diagnosis you're not even a doctor are you? mental health is a serious and private matter. Have some respect. Tumblr_l_1097692421686895-ezgif.com-resi

goodbye sister i can't take you seriously :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

I think she got cocky cuz she was the most talented of them all and the success she had + she was younger and immature, the original #BRAT if you ask me.

Homegirl really had no idea those three #1s from her debut would be the last she'd seen (by haself)

ne7LodF.gif

• Haha 4

i think the moment she became more famous than Britney and Beyoncè went up to her head quickly but she could not sustain that level of demand for long 

• Like 2

The year is 2034 and user leyaris11 is still making xtina threads in his 40s 😅

• Haha 7

I once talked with a stan of hers and he lead me to believe that she developed this personality because of childhood trauma. Inferiority/Superiority complexes are sides of the same coin, and just like Narcissistic disorders it rises from a place of profond insecurity and a fragile ego.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

The year is 2034 2024 and user leyaris11 is still making xtina threads in his 40s 😅

Fixed. The elders here are still obsessed with her! They were teens in the late 90s. Get a hobby it's been 25 years!

Tumblr_l_1097692421686895-ezgif.com-resi

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

She closed off because she was bullied when she was younger. Tyla pax said xtina said she use to be rude sometimes and not open to other artists. Then an artist she looked up to did it to her and she said she changed. 

I listened to JoJos book. It sounds like a misunderstanding with her. But she said she was rude to her uncle backstage. Jojo seems like she got over it and still seems to be a fan of xtina. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.