Tate McRae's new song goes viral for being unlistenable

glitch

Anything hateful goes viral on Twitter tbh

• Like 1

The combination of the song being engineered to be consumed in snippets and/or for TikTok and her voice makes the song unlistenable. Greedy was a fluke 

spacer.png

• Like 1

I have no problems understanding her and im not a native speaker. Also, it takes two seconds to look up the lyrics on google, whats the issue?

• Like 1

"unlistenable" as in i can't understand **** she's singing, yes :rip: 

The fact that I'm mutuals with that user :rip:

let me dm and drag 

• Like 1

only people on this forum would hype this song as a major pop bop and something on the level of the 2000s pop stars LOL y'all ******* delusional

and there's even """"insiders"""" classifying the horrible upcoming album as some masterpiece LOL lets see how this goes

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Uh, I could get into the Song but what the Brazzers is that video? 
:khalyan:

Edited by STMG23

I don't get this take. This came on on the radio and sounded like a bop lyrics aside. Yes it's hard to get the lyrics but the song still sounds great even when you have no idea what she's saying. 

1 hour ago, Private Show said:

only people on this forum would hype this song as a major pop bop and something on the level of the 2000s pop stars LOL y'all ******* delusional

and there's even """"insiders"""" classifying the horrible upcoming album as some masterpiece LOL lets see how this goes

nostalgia is truly one hell of a drug because why the **** would anyone want to sound like the 2000s D listers this forum and this forum only stans lmfao 

go back to playing insider and pretending you have Ava Max tea instead of giving these horrible takes

40 minutes ago, STMG23 said:

Uh, I could get into the Song but what the Brazzers is that video? 

slutshaming is not cute 

Just now, Kintsugi said:

slutshaming is not cute 

Don't think that Term applies here :giraffe:

:rip: 

It's too short, the lyrics don't make any sense and I can't understand what she is saying, more like talk rapping than actual singing 

On 9/18/2024 at 3:49 PM, Khal said:

If I was a Britney stan, I would actually be pissed that all it takes to be compared to my fave is to be white, a woman, spastic dancing and middling pop music.

Huh?
Yall were Gagging over her performances just before this song came out

the whole ATRL and Twitter

now it's -Britney stans should be ashamed ..:rip:

and,

it's the Stylistic performanship, that gets them compared

their music has nothing to do with it.

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2024 at 9:01 AM, Dula Peep said:

Britney's music was also constantly dragged for being terrible so perhaps she is the next Britney :clap3::giraffe:

spacer.png

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.