anything be going viral on elon's X 

"Is Elon promoting hate tweets against Tate McRae?" thread coming next

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What a dumb take.

This in an Ilya/Savan mid 00's c*nty bop... it's a great song. Lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The video is indeed c*ntier than the song but the verses are cute. It deserved a much better chorus than whatever the hell it is right now, though. God that chorus is stupid.

Edited by ZacXCX
Typo
  • Thanks 3

If I was a Britney stan, I would actually be pissed that all it takes to be compared to my fave is to be white, a woman, spastic dancing and middling pop music.

• Haha 6

it's a solid/catchy pop song the prehook is pretty excellent and a great package w the video, just wish she had better diction here as that does bring it down a bit for me

the song is really bad, but she is SO hot. It's like her video and her song were just an excuse to watch her being hot. Maybe it's true that she is this generation's Britney after all.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, starsailor said:

the song is really bad, but she is SO hot. It's like her video and her song were just an excuse to watch her being hot. Maybe it's true that she is this generation's Britney after all.

Britney was more than just being hot. If Britney only had her looks she would've never made it, obviously there was more about her, the a+ pop music, the dancing, the charm

you can't attribute Britney's early success only to her looks at all, even an ugly woman would've become the pop princess with Britney's music and charisma 

anyways, that's my theory

Edited by shyboi
  • Thanks 1

I wish they would tell her to use and open voice for singing. Like this she sounds like 11 year old boy with sinusitis and soar throat

Also some layering of breathy vocals would soften it up.

• Thanks 1

Now I'm not crazy about the song (it's fine), but you just know that that's just 100k christians upset that she appears naked in the video, especially these days on "x"

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.