UPDATE! : I messed up real bad.

Darkgalord

6 hours ago, Rider said:

Girl I better not find c*m in my bread

images.thumb.jpeg.e09b340cd2b2243db9ce0a

Just reminds someone in my family got tea that some of the custard being sold in the UK had c*m in it and it was some big scandal that went under wraps

• Haha 3

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darkgalord

• Matchatea

• MP3

• BOOMBAYAH

Update :

Everything is going fine now. He's cool and nice and extremely funny, and sometimes a bit of a jerk, your typical straight friend that thirsts over women all the time.. He can get annoying sometimes. But we're getting along just fine. 

He sometimes grabs his cock when I'm around him and I feel like he does this to tease me. And I hate that. :gaycat7:

Most importantly, I'm not going to jail. :hippo:

We actually got drunk last night and laughed about it. 

I went to bed horny but this time I controlled my sexual urges. Lol. 

GJaO5AXaoAAn3e5.jpg:large

Edited by Darkgalord
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

Update :

Everything is going fine now. He's cool and nice and extremely funny, and sometimes a a bit of a jerk, your typical straight friend that thirsts over women all the time.. He can get annoying sometimes. But we're getting along just fine. 

He sometimes grabs his cock when I'm around him and I feel like he does this to tease me. And I hate that. :gaycat7:

Girl I need to send the Brazilian FDA on your bakery cuz why are u having sex and why is he GRABBING his crotch in a food establishment? 

GHXk8IAXwAAld-i?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by IBeMe
  • Haha 11

9 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:redface:

we love a happy ending tho

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Girl I need to send the Brazilian FDA on your bakery cuz why are u having sex and why is he GRABBING his crotch in a food establishment? 

https://x.com/LaurenPokedoff/status/1762566553386496228/photo/1

There's no need to. 

My place is clean and he doesn't do that while we're working, only when he's playing on his phone. 

He grabs his buldge and pretends I'm not around and he perfectly knows I'm seeing him. 

atrl.gif

Edited by Darkgalord
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

Update :

Everything is going fine now. He's cool and nice and extremely funny, and sometimes a bit of a jerk, your typical straight friend that thirsts over women all the time.. He can get annoying sometimes. But we're getting along just fine. 

Stop getting drunk girl...

:suburban:

• Haha 2

I'm cackling at the idea of him refusing the second bj and then what… like did yall both go to work? Which mind you is in a different room of the same building? 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Update :

Oh... you're 100000000% going to **** him or at least suck him off again

spacer.png

Edited by welham
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

We actually got drunk last night

"girl who never learns"

images.thumb.jpeg.e09b340cd2b2243db9ce0a

The fake ass story :rip: 

• Confused 1

wtf kind of brothel bakery is this? the FBI needs to shut this down

image0.gif?ex=66f0df05&is=66ef8d85&hm=13

• Haha 7

Girl, is this a kink? Not all information needs to be shared online, especially on a gossip site where members can screenshot and use this against you. This is pretty embarrassing, also why are you bringing home employees???? You are a lawsuit waiting to happen and hun, a BJ on the first day. I'm speechless. Here is some advice, close your legs, mouth and urethra to straight and married men. You know they are grimy and nasty, get tested just in case. 

Something feels sus, Miss Thing. I'm calling the cops at this very moment.

jk :3

Update: Upon further investigation with the Gotham Police Department, your brothel I mean bakery seems legit, legitimately illegal. Boys, grab the battering ram *^* . We are throwing you in Arkham to get you sober and to save you from yourself. 

Edited by Phaunzie

On 9/21/2024 at 4:17 PM, Darkgalord said:

Update :

Control your urges girl before you get yourself in more trouble. Use grindr or something :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.