• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darkgalord

• Matchatea

• BOOMBAYAH

• MP3

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Good question. It's a complex situation but I do think some men can still be straight even after a random hook up with another man after drinking a lot. IMO. 

You horny ***** 

images.thumb.jpeg.e09b340cd2b2243db9ce0a

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Matchatea said:

WHY DO YOU HAVE A BAKERY INN?!?! WHY ARE EMPLOYEES STAYING AT NIGHT?!?! WHAT KIND OF CULT ARE YOU RUNNING BESTIE!"?!? :deadbanana4:

LMAO

• Like 1

Was this story inspired by events that could've and most likely happened in Sodom and Gomorrah?:rip: 

• Haha 2

girl what kinda bakery/hostel are you running? you trying to go for round 2 on his dick is sending me. that man is GAY on the low no shade 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

So you're saying that you, the owner of a bakery, gave a drunk 'Britney Jean' by Britney Spears to your only male worker, a married macho man who also has KIDS, on his FIRST DAY??

spacer.png

And you offered a 2nd blowjob??

Honestly, that's really iconic. Go off queen

Edited by AshleyLovescats887
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

I feel horrible because he's married and has children. 

OzuF.gif

Okay, you both got drunk and did the thing. But asking again in the morning is just... :deadbanana:

and he is married with children and you fear if you'll catch feelings towards him? :deadbanana2:

I think self control is the key here sis, maybe j*rk off 5 times before drinking if it makes you too horknee :hoetenks:

• Like 1

You f@gg0ts piss me off so much omg. A couple of drinks and you were on your knees for this "straight" man and then when you've sobered up you're ready to get him off again. Meanwhile you haven't gotten off once. Girl stand up omg.

Not to mention this man is your employee :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Katamari said:

taste :fan: 

i havent watched that one either tbh but ive watched other BLs on that service though :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.