• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darkgalord

• Matchatea

• BOOMBAYAH

• MP3

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread and it just kept going from worse to worser...married AND with kids too

Stick to working with the ladies sis

images.thumb.jpeg.e09b340cd2b2243db9ce0a

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You went from making macarons and cupcakes to fruit caking and making cream pies. LEARN from this.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

At least you didnt wake up WHILE being drunk and still giving him a BJ

Reveal hidden contents

like I have

It could have been worse! :cm: 

I lowkey think this is what happened. :rip:

What I don't understand is why he agreed to go to my room. I guess it was the alcohol. 

We didn't kiss, it wasn't romantic at all.

Just me giving him a BJ. :clownny:

• Haha 1

Just now, V$. said:

And when are you going to serve him la caké

:suburban:

Never. He's not into guys at all. And I'll keep things professional from now on. 

:clownny:

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

I will keep you guys updated :dancehall:

wrhtjbtfol this thread has me in stitches :hoetenks: sister, cling onto the vague memory you may have of it bc its all youll have. no more messing around :rip:

• Like 1

Just now, CottageHore said:

How do y'all manage to lack this much self control? You're too old for this :suburban:

I blame p0rn and all the dl content that's become so popular. I wasn't like this. :rip:

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I blame p0rn and all the dl content that's become so popular. I wasn't like this. :rip:

Do you like cuckold and/or sharing bf vids? We could pretend we're bf and invite him over. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Do you like cuckold and/or sharing bf vids? We could pretend we're bf and invite him over. 

spacer.png

:deadbanana4: 

Most straight men only care about bjs  so honestly don't feel bad. You did a poor girl a favor so she didn't have to do it :gaycat3:

Don't feel bad you were drunm.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

spacer.png

I'll think about it. 

wendy-williams-smile.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spicy Pisces said:

How many other employees do you keep in the house? They might help doing a recap of the night.

One more female baker employee. She's the one that does the cleaning but she wasn't at the bakery that night. 

10 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

One more female baker employee. She's the one that does the cleaning but she wasn't at the bakery that night. 

:redface: the girl could've stayed and prevented you from this horny mess

2 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

It's a tough job that requires waking up extremely early, therefore I have rooms to stay. It's my home as well at the same time. 

Girl are u that weed baker from twitter? Or do all bakers share similar experiences? 

• Confused 1

Just now, SweetTalker said:

Girl are u that weed baker from twitter? Or do all bakers share similar experiences? 

No. I guess it could be a common thing among gay bakers. I mean.. We're messy. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I mean he wanted that first bj from you so is he that straight 

Good question. It's a complex situation but I do think some men can still be straight even after a random hook up with another man after drinking a lot. IMO. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.