• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darkgalord

• Matchatea

• BOOMBAYAH

• MP3

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I hired this new straight male employee ( I own a bakery) 

I promised I would keep a professional relationship with him, and guess what? 

First day we got drunk and I really don't know what the hell happened but he woke up in my bed. ( I guess I went to his bedroom and told him to go to my bedroom, a mess! ) 

I barely remembered what happened but I think I gave him a bj. When we woke up I was still drunk and asked if he wanted another bj. He rejected me and told me he was straight and that in rare occasions he was into trans only) 

I apologized to him and he told me everything was okay. 

I FEEL EMBARRASSED. I FEEL LIKE A CRIMINAL. 

Do I deserve to go to jail? 

trisha-cry.gif

sorry hide other comment bc I didn't read the whole thing and just saw the employee thing…. 

5 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I hired this new straight male employee ( I own a bakery) 

I promised I would keep a professional relationship with him, and guess what? 

First day we got drunk and I really don't know what the hell happened but he woke up in my bed. ( I guess I went to his bedroom and told him to go to my bedroom, a mess! ) 

I barely remembered what happened but I think I gave him a bj. When we woke up I was still drunk and asked if he wanted another bj. He rejected me and told me he was straight and that in rare occasions he was into trans only) 

I apologized to him and he told me everything was okay. 

I FEEL EMBARRASSED. I FEEL LIKE A CRIMINAL. 

Do I deserve to go to jail? 

trisha-cry.gif

I'm confused on why was he at your house? :giraffe:       How did it get to the point that on the FIRST day ur straight employee is in ur bed… sorry bestie but this is a mess since ur the boss and could avoid it…. :gaycat7:

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

That escalated quickly :rip: yall live together too? :thing:

The most jarring thing is that you are there boss and it's the first day…. Sorry I'm just shook :deadbanana4: how did it get so messy

• Haha 1

Just now, Matchatea said:

I'm confused on why was he at your house? :giraffe:       How did it get to the point that on the FIRST day ur straight employee is in ur bed… sorry bestie but this is a mess since ur the boss and could avoid it…. :gaycat7:

I own a bakery and there are three rooms for employees to stay. 

We were tired after a tough day at work and went to buy alcohol. Huge mistake! 

Just now, Katamari said:

That escalated quickly :rip: yall live together too? :thing:

It's a tough job that requires waking up extremely early, therefore I have rooms to stay. It's my home as well at the same time. 

It looks like sexual agression to me but hey it's none of my business 

Spoiler

bakery business 

Edited by MP3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Matchatea said:

WHY DO YOU HAVE A BAKERY INN?!?! WHY ARE EMPLOYEES STAYING AT NIGHT?!?! WHAT KIND OF CULT ARE YOU RUNNING BESTIE!"?!? :deadbanana4:

Girl this is normal in my  flop country. :monkey:

• Haha 11

It's the fact that u offered him another bj like wtf 

yup you should feel embarrassed 

• Thanks 1

Don't think too much, these things happen when you're drunk. 

Just stay casual and try and overlook it. Especially at work. Keep it professional from now on ( unless he wants to stay for drinks and get drunk again , then go for it if you like). 

Straight guys do the weirdest things when drunk. That's their safe space. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

The most jarring thing is that you are there boss and it's the first day…. Sorry I'm just shook :deadbanana4: how did it get so messy

trisha-cry.gif

I know. I have ruined everything and can't fire him because I fear that he could go to the police. You never know. 

trisha-cry.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Girl if he said it's fine it's fine… I get how that's embarrassing but it's one of those things that's best to pretend it never happened! You are probably thinking about it more than him lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

Don't think too much, these things happen when you're drunk. 

Just stay casual and try and overlook it. Especially at work. Keep it professional from now on ( unless he wants to stay for drinks and get drunk again , then go for it if you like). 

Straight guys do the weirdest things when drunk. That's their safe space. 

Thank you. I'm trying to stay calm. We were both drunk and I'm sure I didn't force him 

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

trisha-cry.gif

I know. I have ruined everything and can't fire him because I fear that he could go to the police. You never know. 

trisha-cry.gif

I would start causal like others said tbh. Ur not gonna do it again and learned ur lesson 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.