• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starsailor

• LovingDays

• Xtripped

• gimmelaugh

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Davidoff said:

Atrl claims How irrelevant Queen is yet every industry plant wants to jump on any chance to collab with the Legend. When will your favs 

She's a vocal legend. Professionals will always look up to her

curious to hear what songs she plans to perform aside from the singles. it's #sweet how sabrina got this collab down knowing she's been a longtime fan

spacer.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I hope she performs I Turn To Grammys :jonny5:

Me too! She doesn't perform this diamond song in ages!

MGK??

And I would have preferred a big re-release with vault tracks and multiple remixes featuring other pop girlies, but it's something! 

2 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

aaaawwwnnnn! I've never seen this one! She is really a top tier stan!! So cute!

@Walk_Away21 you must be in heaven, babe! proud of you (and sabrina!)

I hope she cuts a single or two in order to show love to the album tracks. They're still so good after all these years. "When You Put Your Hands on Me,"  "Somebody's Somebody" and "Obvious" deserve their time to shine:gaycatina1: but I know she won't sing them...

9 minutes ago, gimmelaugh said:

Oh? This is the author of the Rolling Stone article 

OMG! :jonny5: I'm not the biggest Xtina stan but do any hardcore Xtina stans have guesses? From a quick search, it looks like she's never performed "Obvious" live. I hope she finally does it justice!

I only like 3 singles from her debut: GIAB, WAGW and COV but I hope that she does a great work, when she released her GH she reworked Beautiful and GIAB and they were great so I hope that she does something interesting.

This is also a cute thing to do from Spotify, more girlies should be celebrating this way her anniversaries and these should be like the MTV Unplugged series.

24 minutes ago, LovingDays said:

OMG! :jonny5: I'm not the biggest Xtina stan but do any hardcore Xtina stans have guesses? From a quick search, it looks like she's never performed "Obvious" live. I hope she finally does it justice!

People say it could be Blessed, Love Will Find a Way or Obvious :duca:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, gimmelaugh said:

Oh? This is the author of the Rolling Stone article 

Obvious confirmed. Blessed is too chessy for her and no way she's performing Love Will Find a Way.

Just now, Xtripped said:

Obvious confirmed. Blessed is too chessy for her and no way she's performing Love Will Find a Way.

Someone mentioned Dreamy Eyes too but was that song ever released officially by her? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.