Burn

Is your turquoise green or blue?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is your turquoise green or blue?

uWFcp0Y.png

Hm.... I can't tell if this is good or bad..... :ducky:

Anyway, blue!

• Like 1

Your boundary is at hue 158, greener than 98% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.

Your boundary is at hue 172, greener than 66% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.
spacer.png

Your boundary is at hue 162, greener than 96% of the population. For you, turquoise is blue.

Your boundary is at hue 174, bluer than 59% of the population. For you, turquoise  is green.

Your boundary is at hue 178, bluer than 81% of the population. For you, turquoise  is green.

whatever i still think it's blue 

Your boundary is at hue 177, bluer than 76% of the population. For you, turquoise  is green.

31 minutes ago, Raver said:

Your boundary is at hue 172, greener than 66% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.

29 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

Your boundary is at hue 174, bluer than 59% of the population. For you, turquoise  is green.

So turquoise is that 173rd hoe? :thing:

47 minutes ago, Burn said:

Take this quick test:

https://ismy.blue

My results:

dPKQLJX.jpg

:deadbanana2: I would've said blue before.

Well you are right turquoise is a slightly darker version of pure cyan which is exactly hue 180...tho actual turquoise ranges from 170 to 190 approximately 

Your boundary is at hue 171, greener than 72% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.

CamilaSigningVideo_Cut.gif?v=1717543500&width=800

"Your boundary is at hue 175, bluer than 59% of the population. For you, turquoise is green."

Yeah, I would have said turquoise is closer to green before testing, so this makes sense to me! :cm:

Your boundary is at hue 173, greener than 57% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.

Your boundary is at hue 171, greener than 66% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.

And is :sistrens:

Your boundary is at hue 171, greener than 75% of the population. For you, turquoise O is blue.

Well of course it's blue. Don't ask no stupid questions :alexz:

I have the highest?

Your boundary is at hue 179, bluer than 82% of the population. For you, turquoise  is green.

I wanted to say green (and voted green) but then I did the test and it told me blue, sooooo.... :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.