Chappell Roan: "I kind of hope I don't win a Grammy"

TalkThatRihanna

20 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

I thought we were making progress!!!

It said that her therapist was unhelpful with understanding her rise to fame. I hope she was able to hire or find another one. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matchatea

• Jay07

• ImpressMeMuch

• Strawberry Bubble

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

and this is exactly why I said this girl with be massive

literally everything she says put you guys in a fury, 5 pages? like :rip: 

That's not relevant at all lol. Katy threads here are diamond yet 143…

• Haha 2

I love her but this was a weird thing to say. If she doesn't want to win a Grammy, don't submit. She clearly has a problem with handling fame.

26 minutes ago, uusagii said:

She's so good at playing the game lmao

Yeah I've been thinking if she's saying these things on purpose for notoriety and for everyone to be talking about her

5 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

She cancelled a show and pissed off her fans to perform at the VMAs and pick up an award, but she doesn't want a Grammy?

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Oh the Billprint

spacer.png

5 hours ago, SJane said:

Then don't submit anything.  Solved.

The thing is most of her problems come because her label is probably forcing her to do everything 

I think it would be more admirable if she shares how she is having feelings of imposter syndrome which is what this is showing. Because if she truly didn't want a grammy she would tell her label not to submit her for anything

We all know I love Chappell but even I'm getting sick of this… like we get it, babe! 

It looks very confusing when she's saying all this **** while actively doing things that she knows will only make her more exposed and consequently, more famous.

I can see why people who already decided they didn't like her because she's a successful woman hear her say this stuff and drag her for it. 

This is stuff you talk about with your famous friends (or just your close friends and family) or to a therapist. The people who are paying your bills by consuming your content and music don't need to or care to hear this.

Girl stfu.
All whining and complaining about fame, yet girl you canceled tour dates to perform at the VMAs.

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

• Like 2

She keeps letting her intrusive thoughts win - publicist imma need you to get to work 

31 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Idk have y'all tried reading the article? :rip:  I strongly suggest y'all do 

ATRLers and reading?

saucy_santana_meme_by_thatboyyzi_di5lte9-375w-2x.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWRjYjU5NzItYTEzMS00NTE5LTg3ZTEtNjViOWY3NWM4YmQzXC9kaTVsdGU5LWJjYjFlZTVmLTM2ZTktNGMyZS1iOTNhLTBhODhhNWMzYjU5Ny5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NDMzIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.l18-otDDcy8BWVyRmg32IJlZUD-jw-9UFyTKhfCIYRA

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

She's really loved by her peers who seem to agree with her in private yet those in tune with pop culture are either dragging her or expressing some fatigue over her statements 

the disconnect between the two is funny and probably telling 

I mean her peers just want to hang on for her rise and get even 1% of that attention 

(Katy)

In the same interview she says she just started watching drag race in October and didn't realize what reading was before then

….less than a year later she's dedicating a VMA to drag?? Something is weird here. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

:-* you all will not able to drag her if she loses grammy nominations ,  keep pressed.

Her annoying ass is always whining about something when tons of girls that work hard would do anything to be on her position rn.

If you don't want fame, ask to leave your label and release music for free through soundcloud. "But i have bills to pay!!" then do it like Zayn: release music and then disappear. Barely interviews, no award shows, no promo at all.

If you don't want to win a Grammy ask your label to not submit anything by you for consideration as a nom... and well, you won't win!!

Some of you were comparing her to Billie and Lorde but they were annoying as teenagers (which is okay considering their age at the time)... Chappell is pushing 30. Please.

QKhBqBc.gif

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.