• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matchatea

• Jay07

• ImpressMeMuch

• Strawberry Bubble

This *****'s attitude sucks tbh, I hope they keep stalking her until she understands lol (just kidding).

But girl for real, being a singer myself I would love to get at least half the recognition you're receiving and I understand it's hard but like they say, if you don't want it, avoid awards shows, avoid success and attention yourself, don't blame it on the others.

Edited by Disconnect
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Burn said:

she saw Nicki jinx herself and said "that ain't gon be me"

Ah yes, I see it now....Reverse Pychcology

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

And for everyone saying "oh I hope shes ok dealing with fame uwu"

In the past 2 weeks she's had a major VMA performance, a Rolling Stone cover and a Face magazine cover. The girl craves fame like all the rest.

This is a thing that also confuses me.

14 minutes ago, SJane said:

Then don't submit anything.  Solved.

Would her label have a say over her not submitting? Sorry just curious. While she definitely does deserve a Grammy in my opinion, I understand if she doesn't, especially since this is her first album. Ppl put so much pressure on the second album, which must be stressful as well. Also ppl comparing her to legends applies pressure as well, bc now she feels she really needs to succeed. Hope next year she can rest and just focus on writing music. 

I don't get the logic tbh 

if she loses her stand are gonna get worse :redface:

mama needs to chill tho :redface:

It's pretty clear she wants fame but she wants it on her terms, she's not interested in playing other peoples' games. Yeah it may not pay off in the end for her but at least she can say she did it her way. 

Edited by ThehushSound
  • Like 1

Another interview for ATRL/stan twitter to cry about for the next few weeks. She's keeping us fed.

saucy_santana_meme_by_thatboyyzi_di5lte9-375w-2x.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWRjYjU5NzItYTEzMS00NTE5LTg3ZTEtNjViOWY3NWM4YmQzXC9kaTVsdGU5LWJjYjFlZTVmLTM2ZTktNGMyZS1iOTNhLTBhODhhNWMzYjU5Ny5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NDMzIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.l18-otDDcy8BWVyRmg32IJlZUD-jw-9UFyTKhfCIYRA

• Haha 7

why is atrl all of a sudden pro-grammy? i thought those awards mean nothing and Miss Chapstick seems to think as much :clack:

Tbh she has always been open about not caring about the Grammys. She talks about it in this interview and said she will never go or protest if she goes  lol at 7:00

Edited by Matchatea
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

And for everyone saying "oh I hope shes ok dealing with fame uwu"

In the past 2 weeks she's had a major VMA performance, a Rolling Stone cover and a Face magazine cover. The girl craves fame like all the rest.

And Hot To Go is now in a national Target commercial 💀

22 minutes ago, SJane said:

Then don't submit anything.  Solved.

Isn't that more up to the label than her own choice? I think it's obvious she wouldn't have done it. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.