Rita Ora debuts skinny

prézli

13 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

she should ask the devil for a refund then 

Normaniglitchavi.thumb.gif.dc68d0d18e8f9

Apply that to Normani then as well

5 hours ago, Digitalism said:

They really need to make better drugs because these girls don't need ozempic to this level. I know they are already making different drugs to loose weight according to each case but they need to hurry. 

Or these rich ass celebrities need to stop being lazy and go the natural route since they have the means and resources to do so tf 

13 hours ago, prézli said:

GXj_oYkXcAAXl6q?format=jpg&name=large

GXje4avXQAA1VGt?format=jpg&name=large

GXmsYEJWoAAgrbH?format=jpg&name=medium

Those album sales were not it.

What was the point in you bringing ip her last comment and odd title endorsing essentially body dysmorphia? She was never "not skinny" and assuming that this is something to be glamorized is weird

13 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Ozempic manufacturer:

spacer.png

I can't wait for the fallout because the way that they're trying so hard to bury the side effects is crazy and yall just overlook it because ya assume being skinny is the solution to everything 

12 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Oh Rita sis, hope you're ok. 

She's been looking like this since her last era and has been saying it's because she's on a diet to be more healthy but this whole alien malnourished look is not it. She was naturally gorgeous and is now serving thinspiration has legitimately had people worried for a bit 

12 hours ago, CozySkin said:

She Looks Good 

You approve of eating disorders now? 

11 hours ago, princedonte said:

I'm taking Ozempic for diabetes and I'm still fat as hell. I feel as though you have to take megatons to lose weight.  I want to be skinny so I can get me a manz.

You don't have to take megatons. I know a few people who have done it and it does work but the side effects are weird and drastic and not worth it. Also your goal should be to be happy and healthy. Losing weight to secure a partner is not endgame you should make an achievement.

2 hours ago, nhatpb said:

ariana's inspiration, me think

Ariana body inspiration? Dx I legit hate how disgusting this industry is towards females and how normalized and glamorized it is that we put them through this smfh

Eartha Kitt was pushing 90 when she looked like this. 

Spoiler

Also the ozempic trend is scaring me. People don't always look better when they're skeletal. 

26 minutes ago, Slap said:

Eartha Kitt was pushing 90 when she looked like this. 

Hide contents

Also the ozempic trend is scaring me. People don't always look better when they're skeletal. 

No one looks good when they're unhealthy. All of Rita natural assets are gone. Her boob's gone. Her arms look so frail. Her face is serving Romulus. And her legs especially in her popstar outfits are not flattering at all. She really didn't need to conform she was such a stunner.

aww cute. I'm so happy to see that she's found a successful revenue model after redefining the red carpet game :weeps:  

keep on turning the red carpet into your stage queen! :clap3: 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

You approve of eating disorders now? 

You approve of body shaming?

She lowkey gives me Latto before she started with the more soft glam looks in these pics :deadbanana:

19 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

You approve of body shaming?

Now it's body shaming to clock unhealthy weight loss and looks and acknowledging that the industry projects toxic beauty standards ?

15 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Now it's body shaming to clock unhealthy weight loss and looks and acknowledging that the industry projects toxic beauty standards ?

So you are her Doctor and know the reasons behind it? Maybe she is sick. Be More respectful. She is a human being. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CozySkin said:

So you are her Doctor and know the reasons behind it? Maybe she is sick. Be More respectful. She is a human being. 

So she does indeed look concerning, no? 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

So she does indeed look concerning, no? 

and it´s still her life. Think about Chadwick Boseman and be more careful. Everyone can read it here, included her.

Omg what happened to her? She looks awful. So sad as she was such a stunner years back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.