• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• ariananext

• Solaria

• Matchatea

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should tell Dua that nobody cares about her. She has not persona, she is a playlist/radio filler and nothing out that. All the girls coming later like Chapell, Sabrina getting fandoms and sales while she never has the ability to debut high 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 97

She's really gonna be the next Katy :weeps: Dula why :redface:

• Haha 12

Hm. She doesn't understand Taylor's music at all then. I don't buy or stream Taylor's music for clickbait. Her songs are relatable — most of the times. That's how she grew in popularity and what attracted most of the fan base she has now. Sooooo, I don't think whoever she's talking about is Taylor. Must be someone else.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The habit of some artists to express themselves by reducing others is showing a lack of self confidence

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Someone should tell Dua that nobody cares about her. She has not persona, she is a playlist/radio filler and nothing out that. All the girls coming later like Chapell, Sabrina getting fandoms and sales while she never has the ability to debut high 

Sabrina has a persona now? Your post would have made sense if you didn't mention her

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

ntm on Ms Lipa cuz I do enjoy one or two songs from Radical Optimism but her music is as surface level as it gets which is not a good thing either. This is clearly a weak attempt at defending herself from haters who have already pointed that out about her :zzz:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

This narrative is kinda tired. Fortnight, Anti Hero and Cruel Summer aren't overtly personal. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Buffy said:

Hm. She doesn't understand Taylor's music at all then. I don't buy or stream Taylor's music for clickbait. Her songs are relatable — most of the times. That's how she grew in popularity and what attracted most of the fan base she has now. Sooooo, I don't think whoever she's talking about is Taylor. Must be someone else.

Tbh a lot of artists do this, not just Taylor, but yes Taylor is most famously known by the GP to do this.  Not blaming her because she is free to write about whatever she wants, and people clearly love listening to and enjoying her music.

@OP I actually respect her stance on this and what she tried to do with Radical Optimism.  It might not have connected with a lot of people due to that exact reason, but sometimes it's okay to be less personal. 

• Thanks 1

just say your life is boring and there is nothing to write about. 

it might be a shock for some, but most people don't care about who songs are, they care if they can relate to the song. it's about feelings/emotions/situations that can be applied to someone's life

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.