You wake up and you're #1 on the charts. What's next?

PerfectCure

The smart thing to do is to capitalize off of the success by releasing an album then tour for the album and get more exposure + money 

• Thanks 1

Organize a dinner at the Joanne Trattoria to celebrate

Get those remixes and variants of my single prepped and pressed STAT!

We're coming for that weeks at #1 record. You've never seen fraudulence and streaming farms like mine.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Into The Void said:

if its 2027 i dunno if instagram will be a thing anymore :giraffe:

Guys will instagram be a thing in 2027?

24 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Guys will instagram be a thing in 2027?

These servers need to be fixed

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

These servers need to be fixed

They will be fixed when Instagram is no longer a thing in 2027! :foxaylove2:

• Haha 2

First, I'd contact ATRL bottoms ( so basically all of ATRL) to come to my mansion and create a bottom pyramid to celebrate ( consentual ofc) then we sit and talk trash our favs. NDA.mp3 to be signed at the door though. 

Call Max Martin to create my second album because it is the most crucial era. 

Promote like my life depends on it. Starting from malls to Jimmy fallon. 

Connect with Hollywood executives to hook me up with a famous man for publicity ( hello next tay swift).  Then leak my feet pics for publicity. 

Have a mental breakdown during a live performance for publicity. Also stage an event where i have a public freakout somewhere and ensure it is filmed for publicity. Then go on Oprah to " address" my situation.  

Create 1,800 different variant from my second album and discount it to 0.50 cents for a limited time only ( for 1 year). I want to break that #1 streak. 

Create my third album, and make it as sexual as possible. Lead single called " Sweaty", including a video set in a sauna with gloryholes featuring ATRL bottoms and some famous men. 

Take a " break" due to "overworking" but stage a series of " scandals" and then let myself go to have my "she's over" moment but will be recording my fourth album ( ray of light, blackout esque material) and surprise release with visual album exclusive to all streaming services. Free CD's at 7/11 with every full tank. Free CD's when you charge your Tesla too ( eco friendly queen) and pay some RS writer to publish how im eco friendly and care about climate change ( when in fact i just want all the fake politically correct reviewers to gimme those 5 star reviews).  

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

First, I'd contact ATRL bottoms ( so basically all of ATRL) to come to my mansion and create a bottom pyramid to celebrate ( consentual ofc) then we sit and talk trash our favs. NDA.mp3 to be signed at the door though. 

Call Max Martin to create my second album because it is the most crucial era. 

Promote like my life depends on it. Starting from malls to Jimmy fallon. 

Connect with Hollywood executives to hook me up with a famous man for publicity ( hello next tay swift).  Then leak my feet pics for publicity. 

Have a mental breakdown during a live performance for publicity. Also stage an event where i have a public freakout somewhere and ensure it is filmed for publicity. Then go on Oprah to " address" my situation.  

Create 1,800 different variant from my second album and discount it to 0.50 cents for a limited time only ( for 1 year). I want to break that #1 streak. 

Create my third album, and make it as sexual as possible. Lead single called " Sweaty", including a video set in a sauna with gloryholes featuring ATRL bottoms and some famous men. 

Take a " break" due to "overworking" but stage a series of " scandals" and then let myself go to have my "she's over" moment but will be recording my fourth album ( ray of light, blackout esque material) and surprise release with visual album exclusive to all streaming services. Free CD's at 7/11 with every full tank. Free CD's when you charge your Tesla too ( eco friendly queen) and pay some RS writer to publish how im eco friendly and care about climate change ( when in fact i just want all the fake politically correct reviewers to gimme those 5 star reviews).  

I cackled so hard at this 

20 hours ago, Cheers said:

collaborate

:suburban:

Making a 4 track remix EP that features 3 different artists and a 7 minute club mix. Each song will be brand new version of the song. 

We drop it 3 weeks later and the next week Youtube streams a performance of me and the 3 artists performing the remixes. Submitting each version to the very award show I can, booking 3 festivals for the summer and securing a brand deal with SKIMS. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.