Did Lindsay Lohan gag the pop rock girls of the 2000s with this bop?

itshyolee

Notice how Melissa took over for Avril, Michelle Branch decided to put her career on pause and get pregnant, P!nk was flopping heavily, Hilary decided to focus on filming Cheaper by the Dozen 2, Gwen was planning on reuniting with No Doubt, and Kelly was reportedly rushing to record another album after this slayage of a bop was released.

Did Miss Lohan really have the girls scared? Did she shush and they gagged?

spacer.png

• Like 4

AND ILL BE THE FIRST TO GO

YEAH ILL BE THE FIRST TO GO

DONT WANNA BE THE LAST TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

OOOVER 

OOOVER

OOOVER R R r r r

:rockon:

Absolutely, this song is incredible. My God, I miss this era of pop music.

Her whole discography is still so good.

Absolutely love this song and album.

• Like 1

I came here for this song which is an absolute masterpiece, but this is great too. Lindsay really made such great music :heart:

• Like 2

I was expecting "Rumors" since that's the only one that ever gets attention, but this is a bop too:heart:

"Speak" is still #1 for me tho

I was expecting "Rumors" since that's the only one that ever gets attention, but this is a bop too:heart:

"Speak" is still #1 for me tho

• Like 1

Well to be honest with you, Speak is one of the best pop albums from the 2000s

20 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I came here for this song which is an absolute masterpiece, but this is great too. Lindsay really made such great music :heart:

Now why are you always coming for every song except for the one in the main post

spacer.png

Speak by Lindsay Lohan, Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne, Harmonium by Vanessa Carlton and Autobiography by Ashlee Simpson... 2004 was THAT year 

XHkOalg.gif

Lindsay Lohan's music was not a part of my childhood but I just listened to it and wow, this song is really good. I love it!

• Like 1

Her music was genuinely good even if she couldn't sing for **** lol. Did she reinvent the wheel among the other pop rock acts of her time? No but the material was strong for the most part. Too bad she and the label refused to promote the sophomore. I'll always be curious what that scrapped "kylie meets rihanna" dance album with Pharrell was supposed to sound like too. 

Her music was genuinely good even if she couldn't sing for **** lol. Did she reinvent the wheel among the other pop rock acts of her time? No but the material was strong for the most part. Too bad she and the label refused to promote the sophomore. I'll always be curious what that scrapped "kylie meets rihanna" dance album with Pharrell was supposed to sound like too. 

My favorite Lindsay song, as I have expected :alexz:

This song is immaculate. Deserves the success Rumors got.

• Thanks 1

Yep! As soon as Legendsay released it it was OVER for all of them.

yXUoAnN.gif

One of the best songs from the mini pop rock girls era. It's sad she didn't release more albums.

I always thought this music video was part of a romance teen drama movie :gaycat2: so american

Michelle bran is gone
Hilary is gone
Avril is gone
Pink is gone

But im still standing. Lindsay Lohan :gaycat4:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Came for 'First' or 'Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)' but this is good too.

The real tea here is that Ms. Kara DioGuardi had the game on lock. She was the one giving all the white girls their sauce, especially in the pop/rock era. iykyk.

Came for this song and I was right! I still love it so much!

I also recently asked Drew Fuller, who stars in it, about his experience filming the video and had only nice things to say about Lindsay! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.