Do you remember Angela Anaconda?

YourFavoriteWeapon

It aired in Australia too. The show creeped me out so much as a kid, yet I would watch it every time 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YourFavoriteWeapon

• Katamari

• ks_dollar

• Subzero

Yeah but only because it made a couple divorce and it brings me to tears of laughter every time I think about it

CDN media

I do remember it. I think the most notorious thing about it was the art design which was very weird and creepy but interesting at the same time

2 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Angela Anaconda sounds like the name of a p*rn star :deadvision: who approved that name for a kids tv show

It was the 90s :biblionny:

1 hour ago, Technicolor said:

I do remember it. I think the most notorious thing about it was the art design which was very weird and creepy but interesting at the same time

How this video showcases the creation is really unique and interesting! It makes me love the show even more than I did.

Yes, the art style creeped me out a bit tbh.

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

Meant Nannette manoir :bibliahh:havebt watched this show in years :chick3:

I think there was an episode where she asked her servant to lug a huge bag to a campsite and it contained lots of electrical appliances and she was wondering how TF she was going to power them up.

58 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I think there was an episode where she asked her servant to lug a huge bag to a campsite and it contained lots of electrical appliances and she was wondering how TF she was going to power them up.

This was one of my all-time favorite episodes of the series :rip: 

I remember watching it and I think I liked it but I don't remember a single episode.

I think I saw every episode. Animation was so weird and unique, how could you ever forget that show?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daddy said:

I think I saw every episode. Animation was so weird and unique, how could you ever forget that show?

It's surprisingly not remembered by many people :rip: 

I watched it when i was a kid :bibliahh:

I watched this often growing up. Every time I think of this show I just hear the "Oh Nanette" that Mrs. Brinks would say every time Nanette brown nosed.

I preferred What About Mimi? which was a show that aired here in Canada around the same time.

I often randomly burst into singing its theme song, with her voice and all. :toofunny2: 

Starring me! And NOT starring Nanette Manior! 

Loved this show. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5RHCUwFEhuWS9YIzxAB0

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Cheeky said:

I watched this often growing up. Every time I think of this show I just hear the "Oh Nanette" that Mrs. Brinks would say every time Nanette brown nosed.

I preferred What About Mimi? which was a show that aired here in Canada around the same time.

I loved that show but haven't seen in a couple years. 

I loved this show. It's sad children don't get to enjoy weird cartoons like these. Everything is so bland and polished these days :biblio:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.