Do you remember Angela Anaconda?

YourFavoriteWeapon

This was a children's tv show that aired on Fox Family and Nickelodeon in the U.S and Teletoon in Canada. It garnered a lot ot negative attention for having an eerie animation style and mild racist undertones (re: an Asian school teacher that was a walking stereotype) that wouldn't fly today. Her character was introduced in the opening segment of the Digimon movie and the show lasted for three seasons. I used to always love this as a kid meanwhile my sister would have legit nightmares about it and I think my parents hated it too dd :rip: This infamous 4chan meme about the show is a kii too:

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YourFavoriteWeapon

• Katamari

• ks_dollar

• Summerboy95

This was legitimately my favorite show on Freeform back when it was Fox Family, I loved it even though it looks creepy now :rip:

• Like 1

Yes! I used to watch it all the time along with Rocket Power & As Told by Ginger, it creeped my brother out a lot :dies:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hector said:

This was legitimately my favorite show on Freeform back when it was Fox Family, I loved it even though it looks creepy now :rip:

People always found me weird when I told them that I

I unironically loved it :rip: I used to get made fun of for having printed pictures of Angela and her dog in the front of my school binder and I remember having an autistic meltdown on Christmas morning because the super rare OOP DVDs my mom got me off Ebay were from a different region and wouldn't play in our Blu-Ray player (to the point where she spent another couple hundred on a modified region-free player that same morning to shut me up :rip: )

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Angela Anaconda sounds like the name of a p*rn star :deadvision: who approved that name for a kids tv show

Mte :rip: 

always loved this show 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

always loved this show 

:clap3: 

That episode of her fighting her best friend :rip: feels like a child's version of South Park

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nanette Manoir was a flop :dies:

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Annette benoit was a flop :dies:

Girl who? :rip: 

16 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Girl who? :rip: 

Meant Nannette manoir :bibliahh:havebt watched this show in years :chick3:

That show was AWESOME I forgot about it until you reminded me of it now :rip: it was a South Park for children, only us edgy kids understood the excellence of this show :jonnycat:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Meant Nannette manoir :bibliahh:havebt watched this show in years :chick3:

spacer.png

Queen :clap3: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

That show was AWESOME I forgot about it until you reminded me of it now :rip: it was a South Park for children, only us edgy kids understood the excellence of this show :jonnycat:

South Park for children is an apt comparison, the racist undertones dd :rip: I rewatched it and gasped at how irreverent it was 

• Haha 2

It aired in Australia too. The show creeped me out so much as a kid, yet I would watch it every time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.