Should Taylor quit Twitter / X?

Totami Legend

Taylor hasn’t tweeted since late June  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should Taylor Quit Twitter / X?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

who said that? it's a cesspool and it should be abandoned by our community and artists in general, no matter its "impact".

Agreed. That platform is struggling to survive. Even Tumblr looks more active by the looks of it. The only way to kill that platform is for another platform like Tumblr to allow NSFW content again like they used to or a scandal that will remove X from the App Store. 

• Like 1

Not only Taylor but every mainstream artist. It's such an extremely toxic place (even more these days) and the fact that Elon is now the CEO made it even worse.

I'm from Brazil and access to X was cut some weeks ago. I have to say it was for the best. The amount of racist, homophobic and neonazi semi viral posts popping everytime... And the fact that I was feeling a lil guilty bc by using it, it felt like I was supporting this. 

It's about time for big artists and corporations to take a stand against Elon and just leave that app. There's always new ones that can replace it (I'm truly enjoying Bluesky!)

• Like 3

Honestly, Elon's musk is disgusting, and so is the performative activism people conduct online through celebrities.  

Honestly, you guys are still using Twitter?!

It's such a toxic cesspool that's getting worse and worse. It's not even ethical to actively use it now with Elon's direct 30 mil donations to Trump monthly and how ******* disgustingly he was lashing on his trans daughter.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

She already did :clack:

not really, the account is still there and she still pays every month for twitter blue :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.