Lady Gaga planning biggest tour of her career for 2025

RIKI232

I managed to see her on both of the tour runs she cancelled due to health reasons, and this doesn't seem like a great idea in that context. I hope she's able to manage it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• Peroxide

• shark_heather

• SmittenCake

58 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

I don't think she should be too ambitious here... :dancehall: Tamper your expectations a bit, Ga.

Her latest commercial metrics - both in film and music - imply the demand from the GP isn't all there. :biblio:

Bookmarking this for when she starts curtaining off sections or cancelling entire dates for "logistical" reasons.

oh-confused.gif

crying-happy.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

mothaf*cka it's SO true it hurts! this is gonna avenge all the plans that covid ruined for the Chromatica era back in 2020, her next imperial era is TRULY upon us 

IMG_0366.thumb.gif.5c7e6199ef6ae88d181ae

ugh I reallllyyyy hope she doesn't snub Denver like so many artists have been doing lately :chick3: Joanne Ball back in december 2017 was one of the best concert experiences of my entire life! I was second row, it was f*cking insane

• Like 1

So same level as TCBT? 

50 stadium shows. 

I mean I don't doubt she'll tour her next album, as long as she feels good about it and her health isn't comp I'm all for it and will def be buying tickets

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LadyFlopga said:

please come to munich :chick3:

girl your city just had an Adele residency and 3 Coldplay + 2 Taylor shows. maybe its time for the little münchausens to get their asses up and travel like the rest of us in the european standom did this year!

Edited by Liafen
  • Haha 3

It's about time and i hope it's an actual world tour - not just US - UK - some of Europe - Japan

IMG_0366.thumb.gif.5c7e6199ef6ae88d181ae

Btw Gaga became a respectable live performer so even if the new era bombs she can still go on a sold out stadium tour based on her name alone. I really don't get the "too ambitious" comments as if she's a khia

oh-confused.gif

• Like 4

Gaga is one of the few acts that can actually TOUR even with "not SMASH" Era

The only thing that's keeping her from touring extensively is her health

Comments on Gaga's tours being boring.. are you all ok? She's one of the best performer of this generation and her tours are always a must see kind of event, the delusion sometimes :coffee2:

Damn 2025 will be a funeral ... for my bank account 

Damn 2025 will be a funeral ... for my bank account 

8 hours ago, Liafen said:

girl your city just had an Adele residency and 3 Coldplay + 2 Taylor shows. maybe its time for the little münchausens to get their asses up and travel like the rest of us in the european standom did this year!

Well, deserved!

They used to avoid Munich like the plague

hopefully that means she'll come back to australia for the first time in a decade....though i won't hold my breath

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.