Lady Gaga planning biggest tour of her career for 2025

RIKI232

I don't think she should be too ambitious here... :dancehall: Tamper your expectations a bit, Ga.

Her latest commercial metrics - both in film and music - imply the demand from the GP isn't all there. :biblio:

Bookmarking this for when she starts curtaining off sections or cancelling entire dates for "logistical" reasons.

oh-confused.gif

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 30

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• Peroxide

• shark_heather

• SmittenCake

56 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

Her last stadium concert was one of the worst concerts I've ever experienced. She has the power to fill stadiums but she (or her team) don't know how to design or perform stadium shows. I know she won't ever do arenas again but they were definitely her wheelhouse. Monster Ball is still one of my top arena shows. 

Completely disagree. I had my best experience seeing her live with TCB… far more enjoyable for me than TBTWB and ArtRave.

If this is true it's nice to see she's confident. Chromatica had 20 shows with no pain so I see a tour split into two legs with a rest in between.

56 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

Her last stadium concert was one of the worst concerts I've ever experienced. She has the power to fill stadiums but she (or her team) don't know how to design or perform stadium shows. I know she won't ever do arenas again but they were definitely her wheelhouse. Monster Ball is still one of my top arena shows. 

Completely disagree. I had my best experience seeing her live with TCB… far more enjoyable for me than TBTWB and ArtRave.

2 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

I don't think she should be too ambitious here... :dancehall: Tamper your expectations a bit, Ga.

Her latest commercial metrics - both in film and music - imply the demand from the GP isn't all there. :biblio:

Bookmarking this for when she starts curtaining off sections or cancelling entire dates for "logistical" reasons.

oh-confused.gif

She currently has the #1 song on Global Spotify (held for several weeks) and her last tour grossed over $100M with 20 dates.

Are you okay?

oh-confused.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LikeAChampion said:

1 hour ago, LikeAChampion said:

What's up with the Elizabeth Dufrene stans coming for Gaga's performance skills? They should stick to attacking Melanie Martinez and Azealia Banks because they don't have the range here. 

Hopefully the stage design will be a lot better than that atrocious thing she had last time:suburban:

• Like 1

This makes a lot of sense. Chromatica Ball was years after the album came out and I feel like they went conservative on the amount of dates because of COVID fears and maybe she was over Chromatica at that point. I'm sure wants to tour an album that is more recent and do more dates. Come to Vancouver queen and let me perform in the parking lot during soundcheck for the little monsters in line since 4AM

Edited by MatiRod

21 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Era's tour wig ain't safe 

bTyHHu4.gif

To be fair, for the majority of Taylor's career (up until 2022) she was always much bigger domestically than globally but Gaga has ALWAYS been bigger globally than in the US. Lady Gaga has such a chokehold on the LGBTQ+ community outside of America that I wouldn't be surprised if the stats for the tour will be BIG. She could go Top 10 on the all-time chart, especially if she does a greatest hits tour like Taylor. 

Im not taking seriously any comments regarding how boring or not gaga shows are unless theyre coming from bey stans or Madonna stans.

Bey and M are the only girls that can rival gaga performing You gotta have some nerve to stan Katy or Lana or Billie or whatever and try to come for Gaga shows. 💀

• Thanks 12

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.