• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• Peroxide

• shark_heather

• SmittenCake

6 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

Her last stadium concert was one of the worst concerts I've ever experienced. She has the power to fill stadiums but she (or her team) don't know how to design or perform stadium shows. I know she won't ever do arenas again but they were definitely her wheelhouse. Monster Ball is still one of my top arena shows. 

This. Her shows are just boring. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 27

Just now, Big Bad Wolf said:

But that hip don't lie, girl.

CBT was the most focused and in-sync she's been on any of her tours since MBT so I really have no idea what you're talking about :rip:

• Like 11

Not really a fan of stadium tours tbh :sosad:

• Like 1

Highly doubt she'll do too many shows tbh. Her health is compromised and with auto immune diseases u get flare ups at random. I think she'll continue to do small amounts of shows for her tours from now on just like chromatica World Tour with its abysmal amount of shows sadly 

Edited by IBeMe

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

CBT was the most focused and in-sync she's been on any of her tours since MBT so I really have no idea what you're talking about :rip:

And it was still mid to me. Now stop getting so disgruntled over my random opinion and go touch some grass love!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

But that hip don't lie, girl.

And she can still outperform Lana with EASE by just sitting there with a piano, so what now?

IMG_0366.thumb.gif.5c7e6199ef6ae88d181ae

• Thanks 1

Just now, Colmillo said:

And she can still outperform Lana with EASE by just sitting there with a piano, so what now?

IMG_0366.thumb.gif.5c7e6199ef6ae88d181ae

We know. Lana's a lazy performer. Still the CBT was really boring. I almost fell asleep getting through that travesty. 

• Thumbs Down 6

13 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

Her last stadium concert was one of the worst concerts I've ever experienced. She has the power to fill stadiums but she (or her team) don't know how to design or perform stadium shows. I know she won't ever do arenas again but they were definitely her wheelhouse. Monster Ball is still one of my top arena shows. 

It was her stadium tour, so I hope her team learned the mistakes they made.

Her health definitely limit her from going on to Arena tours. She will stick with 20-40 tour stadium dates as long as there is demand.

Edited by zoldyck

I hope she does meet and greets again :sosad:but I realllyyyy don't like stadiums ugh the arena tours were so iconic 

would love to see a theater tour :eli: maybe another dive bar experience 

She could probably do more shows with breaks in between each leg or something. It was the Joanne tour that she had to cancel due to her health so I assume all her future performance schedules have been planned around her health anyway. Plus it would be her biggest tour gross ever if she manages to gross similarly per show as she did with the chromatica tour. 

I bet she still won't be coming to my flop country :gaycat6:

GODGA IT'S ON SIGHT IF YOU SNUB ARTPOP FROM THE SETLIST AGAIN

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Real talk as her songs continue their legacy on streaming and reaching new audiences, it's time for an eras-style tour from her. I don't know how well she would cope performing a 3+ hour show since it's worth remembering she does have a chronic illness. But it'd be such a spectacle for her to relive all her eras in one show.

Edited by Jack!
  • Like 2

GODGA IT'S ON SIGHT IF YOU SNUB ARTPOP FROM THE SETLIST AGAIN

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

We know. Lana's a lazy performer. Still the CBT was really boring. I almost fell asleep getting through that travesty. 

Well I hope they elevate the production this time. She deserves better. I don't think she has had a proper tour since The Monster Ball tour (meeting the standards she truly deserves). 

39 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Why? I think her fibromyalgia is going to screw her up badly. She should stick to a small amount of dates (20-30) in big stadiums.

Maybe she Will do it in little legs with several weeks in between for her to rest.

I'm sure theyre taking all of this in consideration. It's no good business to cancel a stadium tour date that's for sure

She already toured Big stadiums in europe the question is whether she can full +50k people stadiums in places like the US midwest and I think she definitely can.

What is going on here 

WrongAvatarLol.thumb.png.8a0b0f495e54adc

Anyways we don't know even the source and whether it is legit or whatever but she did mention during the Vogue interview that she did Chromatica Ball pain-free which is really promising and with all that's happening (DWAS smashing, Joker 2 and LG7 upcoming) she seems to be in a great place these days so it would make sense she'd gradually want to upsize.

I'd love to see a 40-45 date tour for LG7. There are so many places she hasn't toured in so long and so much untapped demand. This could be her biggest tour if everything goes well  :jonny5:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.