• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• Peroxide

• shark_heather

• SmittenCake

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

I kinda expected her to settle down after LG7, but maybe she'll do it after the tour

so one last pop album and one last big  tour :jonny5:  

• Like 1

C'MON MOTHER, I'M READY TO SPEND COIN :WAP:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

For what?

She could barely push 100 dates for Chroma and she's not the strongest performer due to her injury. I thought the Chroma Ball was pretty mid for her standards, didn't get all the praise. The piano section of the show was always a chore to get through. Hope it's a better show she's planning. 

What the f you are talking ? 

• Like 2

Mother better come to Philly instead of fuckass Hershey Park and bring Greyson Chance and Slayyyter on tour as her opening acts 

spacer.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

For what?

She could barely push 100 dates for Chroma and she's not the strongest performer due to her injury. I thought the Chroma Ball was pretty mid for her standards, didn't get all the praise. The piano section of the show was always a chore to get through. Hope it's a better show she's planning. 

what the f- are you on about

Big Bad Wolf

• Like 5

She always has some sort of issue towards the end. How many tours has she actually completed? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 26

TCB was definitely her and her team testing the waters in terms of stadiums and needless to say it was a huge success. to follow up with a bigger tour for a new album and coming off award season makes total sense. I will be there lol.

• Like 7

As she ******* should :clap3:

she's not only one of the best/ most versatile performers alive but also she's reaching new career(s) heights so it's only fitting for her to do a huge tour that is fitting for a legend like her 

Edited by єѕℓαм
  • Like 1

I'm not so sure, but if it is true, best believe I will be there :gaygacat1:

She toured stadiums with the Chromatica Ball and was able to gross over 100 million with just 20 dates iirc, so there's definitely demand. I'd love for her to surpass The Monster Ball tour's gross.

Edited by Sugar-Rush
  • Like 11

Why? I think her fibromyalgia is going to screw her up badly. She should stick to a small amount of dates (20-30) in big stadiums.

• Like 5

Her last stadium concert was one of the worst concerts I've ever experienced. She has the power to fill stadiums but she (or her team) don't know how to design or perform stadium shows. I know she won't ever do arenas again but they were definitely her wheelhouse. Monster Ball is still one of my top arena shows. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

don't fall for that user, they have issues :suburban:

• Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.