Elon is boosting Taylor Swift Hate posts on Twitter, what now?

FolkLover1989

Swifties should hack Elon's bank account or destroy his site servers :gaycat:

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

to avoid allienating republicans :deadbanana4:

The conspiracy theories like this are funnier when you think about how her career reached a new peak after her anti-Trump endorsements in 2020

GIF-20240626-135913-115.gif

9 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I haven't really seen any Taylor hate tweets ever since her Kamala endorsement. Maybe i just organized my For You timeline better

:cm:

just accept that nobody knows Fortnight

Never did I think there'd ever be a situation where I'd be standing in solidarity with Swifties, yet here we are. 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Gaga , Bey and others are silent??

GaR is the head of Biden's Arts and Humanities committee, an advisory body to the president on cultural policy. It's already heavily implied that she would support his VP becoming president :clap3:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Reginald said:

GaR is the head of Biden's Arts and Humanities committee, an advisory body to the president on cultural policy. It's already heavily implied that she would support his VP becoming president :clap3:

Also Beyonce according to her team, donated to her campaign and allows them to use her music/image.

• Thanks 1

This is giving Barbz. Taylor's image on the liberal side isn't positive either.

This is giving Barbz. Taylor's image on the liberal side isn't positive either.

I personally really only see Pro-Taylor stuff, or generic pop commentary and I'm not a stan :rip:

Taylor is like the JP Morgan Chase of pop, she is too big to fail. It doesn't matter if Elon fraudulently boosts a million negative tweets. She's still going to be the supreme overlord of the music business, shitting out #1s and sold out stadiums like it's nothing. His bot army can't cancel her no matter how hard he tries. What he needs to focus on is his cardiovascular health and remembering the names of his 27 children.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I haven't really seen any Taylor hate tweets ever since her Kamala endorsement. Maybe i just organized my For You timeline better

mte  :cm: 

What a literal loser. He should take care of his army of kids instead of this high school girl bs

spacer.png

she will be fine. online hate never translated to real life when it comes to her career. she aint a flop like most of the girlies people here stan.

• ATRL Moderator

I think some of that might be due to if you've engaged with any.  I've noticed in the past that if I engage at all with a tweet, sometimes just clicking it to look at the replies, I start seeing a lot more of similar tweets on my timeline.  Just try to ignore them and you'll stop seeing them as often.

36 minutes ago, tkimari said:

she will be fine. online hate never translated to real life when it comes to her career. she aint a flop like most of the girlies people here stan.

And this is why so many people dislike the Swifties. Btw, there's not a single female performer who doesn't experience a decline, so get off your high horse. 

OT: It could be the algorithm. 

• Like 1

I'm tired of seeing all those right-wingers acting like Taylor was the second coming of Karl Marx. She's just a pop singer lmao, the dramatics are way too much and overdone

Spoiler

Even for Taylor lore standards :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.