Elon is boosting Taylor Swift Hate posts on Twitter, what now?

FolkLover1989

Since the endorsement day , I have noticed that even me as a fan is getting 100s of negative posts as Taylor Swift recommendation rather than the positive before

Even during SnakeGate this type of algorithm wasn't there.

Is this the reason Gaga , Bey and others are silent?? Where is their public post endorsing Kamala. Is everyone scared of public scrutiny and social media hate?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

Elon doing the lord's work:WAP:

• Like 2
  • Haha 19
  • Thumbs Down 15

7 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Since the endorsement day , I have noticed that even me as a fan is getting 100s of negative posts as Taylor Swift recommendation rather than the positive before

Even during SnakeGate this type of algorithm wasn't there.

Is this the reason Gaga , Bey and others are silent?? Where is their public post endorsing Kamala. Is everyone scared of public scrutiny and social media hate?

everyone already knows where beyonce and gaga stand politically 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 3

what now?

Well that's up to you. Are you going to leave his platform or are you going to continue using it while asking what everyone else can do to stop him?

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

i mean if it takes away attention from katy's flopping i won't complain 

• Haha 14

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

People are barely paying attention anyway. Flopping hard was the only thing giving her some press!

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

idk I am an OTH and the first time I saw that mega viral tweet was on atrl. and twitter has been pushing content related to your interests (whether putting them in a positive or negative light) since pre-elon just to bait a reaction out of you and make money

• Like 1

I don't understand why you all still use this site. You are giving this man power, money, attention. The only way to weaken his power is to stop using his products. That's how capitalism works. The right is boycotting the LGBT community, it's time we used their tactics.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

No one outside ATRL is paying attention to that either way tho :zzz:

Gaga has already stated multiple times that she hates Trump, why do you think most republicans can't stand her?

9 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

are you surprised kkk central is endorsing hate towards pro-kamala supporters?

I'm more surprised by the fact that Taylor is still signed to X, her last post is from late June.

After the recent developments I expected her to just delete her account and stop giving clicks to that site with her fans and perhaps the entire Stan Twitter finally migrating to another platform.

25 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Maybe people just dont like her :michael:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Also, there's always been that viral mediocre/joke performance with terrible vocals/lipsync from Taylor Swift Tour Routine every now and then

17 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Don't worry, Kaddy will come up with a new f*** up in no time to regain the „Spotlight" 

when is the album released? :rip:

:ryan3:

26 minutes ago, shimind said:

everyone already knows where beyonce and gaga stand politically 

this + people act like the two of them don't have a history of public scrutiny because of their political views (it was especially bad for bey with all the racism during lemonade era)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Gaga has already stated multiple times that she hates Trump, why do you think most republicans can't stand her?

The thing is, dump supporters are so desperate for a big celebrity endorsement they will use silence as a secret message of support. It's obvious to us that Gaga, or any popstar, won't and can't support him but his followers are idiots so…

Taylor has endorsed Dems for the last few elections, but his idiots still thought she secretly wanted him to win? Those people will believe anything. 

Edited by Paultea
  • Like 2

It's over :noparty:

Crybaby. Why are the men with the most power always such men-child.

Nothing but respect for My Algorithm :clap3:

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

This is so RICH coming from a stan of the woman who kept her politics grey for the longest time to avoid allienating republicans :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

I haven't really seen any Taylor hate tweets ever since her Kamala endorsement. Maybe i just organized my For You timeline better

GIF-20240626-135913-115.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.