Naomi Campbell says Rihanna dresses trashy

Saintlor

Naomi always seemed stuck up but her bitter attitude towards Rihanna is a little weird.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mons†er

• Saintlor

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• lonnie

Top Posters In This Topic

The one (sorry, je ne connais pas son nom, c'est un.e inconnu.e pour moi) stood next to Naomi Campbell looks like the spitting image of my homophobic adventist aunt. Literally twins. 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the jokes write themselves chi :deadbanana2:

You'll remain the only one laughing at the alleged joke, unfortunately. 

Also, let's try normalising completing the spelling of a word.

:deadbanana2:", indeed. 

5 hours ago, Lil' Oz said:

At least she's not connected to child trafficking, assault, dictators and she's also never been accused of being a horrible person. I think Ri is just fine dressing "trashy"

Are you sure? Lol….

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the multiple times in question being once during the 90s when she was a teenager and forced by her father. rih hanging out with him and showing love in 2016 is a lot worse that that. and let's not bring up questionable husbands (or baby daddies) :biblio:

https://people.com/music/beyonces-mom-destinys-child-bathroom-r-kelly/

Bey had that man remix her song while she was an adult please let's not. She was sending Nicki flowers not so long ago too. And ASAP didn't sell crack to his mother, nor does he have persistent stories about underage girls (which is main factor for the hive calling Rih all kinds of sluts for years when she was a minor), nor has he assaulted a woman in 4K, so I truly doubt for all his failings (which unlike the hive we can admit to) is as bad. Moreover, I don't understand the need to sanitize Bey when a.) She doesn't need it. b.) It's pretty pointless for the hive to come in a thread that has nothing to do with Bey and go off topic attacking Rih for no reason, and c.) It doesn't really matter in the end.

Rih is mostly inactive and mostly minds her business which is why Naomi, Law, and the few hive members like you attacking her makes no sense. Your attention would be better suited redirected to your faves projects and I'm inclined to agree with the stans that claim y'all let Bey down by focusing on others and not her and that's why Cowdung Carter is probably not going to make it to it's fiftieth week on BB 200 at this point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the multiple times in question being once during the 90s when she was a teenager and forced by her father. rih hanging out with him and showing love in 2016 is a lot worse that that. and let's not bring up questionable husbands (or baby daddies) :biblio:

https://people.com/music/beyonces-mom-destinys-child-bathroom-r-kelly/

Double post nevermind 

Edited by lonnie
Double post

14 hours ago, mons†er said:

So let me ask you this, can you confirm they were coming for Rihanna? Do you have a source? Can you post it please? :duca:

You do realize that how shade works, right? It's not overt bb

So many Mynique's here. Wow 

Edited by Ari29
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Ari29 said:

You do realize that how shade works, right? It's not overt bb

So many Mynique's here. Wow 

Sweetheart I am a queer black male from Jersey and I live in NYC. I used to run around with the ballroom girls, I know what shade is and that wasn't shade. Dorian Corey can help you understand the meaning of shade. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, lonnie said:

Bey had that man remix her song while she was an adult please let's not.

Can yall stop with this nonsense. 

Artists jump on hit songs all the time without an official release. 

Chris Brown remixed Jealous

Nicki freestyled over Poison

Even Kanye remixed DIL well before she added it to the release 

R.Kelly's remix is unofficial. Yall just sound uneducated touting that as proof of them working together as if she personally re-recorded the song in a session with him. 

10 hours ago, mons†er said:

Sweetheart I am a queer black male from Jersey and I live in NYC. I used to run around with the ballroom girls, I know what shade is and that wasn't shade. Dorian Corey can help you understand the meaning of shade. 

Yet you still can't catch it…I'm an OTY performance girlie state to state fyi

• Like 1

I had a feeling they really fell out years ago, prolly over some dumb ****, but these two Twitter posts confirm it for me. I just know Rih gave her the meanest side-eye/eye roll this side of the Atlantic when she was walking past her in that second clip :ahh: 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.