Naomi Campbell says Rihanna dresses trashy

Saintlor

Law Responded and he is absolutely right.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mons†er

• Saintlor

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, Lil' Oz said:

At least she's not connected to child trafficking, assault, dictators and she's also never been accused of being a horrible person. I think Ri is just fine dressing "trashy"

42 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Rihanna who wears R.Kelly shirts? The guy who rapes 14 year old girls and pees on them?

Rihanna who wore one R.Kelly shirt in 2015?

:rip:

You mean THEE Beyoncé who was chilling with R.Kelly at industry parties in the 00's, allowed R.Kelly to remix "If I Were A Boy" and is married to the man who was sh*t to R.Kelly's ass*ole for decades? 

I know ya'll aint f*cking talking. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Law Responded and he is absolutely right.

How stupid. He posted an obviously b1tchy tiktok and then is surprised people think it's shady?

• Like 2

Every time I hear about Naomi Campbell it's about her being shady or rude or whatever. It's funny for a kii every now and then but it makes her seem so miserable

Oh they mad lmao 

also the whole very demure thing was funny two weeks ago like it's just cringe now 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

How stupid. He posted an obviously b1tchy tiktok and then is surprised people think it's shady?

No, what's really stupid is that you people are assuming when y'all weren't even in the room to begin with.:coffee2: 

You don't thinks it's weird how all of you have conspiracy theories about this? And yall don't know these people? And more than likely never will? No? Just me? Okay.

• Like 1

I know Law is good at his job, but there's something not right about him. I feel like he's a ***** behind the scenes.

Rihanna has looked a HORRIBLE MESS for the last 10 years, but I don't like Naomi Campbell either. 

Edited by LegaMyth
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Lil' Oz said:

At least she's not connected to child trafficking, assault, dictators and she's also never been accused of being a horrible person. I think Ri is just fine dressing "trashy"

CzgsFr_WQAIXPPC.jpg

rihanna-r-kelly-feat.jpg?strip=all&qualirs_1200x1200-221109092346-1200-Rihanna-Jnicki-minaj-2-e9514326c8a14a29a8f5a143a3

• Haha 6

:skull:

but she had no problem producing a "thrashy" clothing line for pretty little thing

41 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

CzgsFr_WQAIXPPC.jpg

rihanna-r-kelly-feat.jpg?strip=all&qualirs_1200x1200-221109092346-1200-Rihanna-Jnicki-minaj-2-e9514326c8a14a29a8f5a143a3

Rihanna is no saint. All these instances are shameful, but I don't see why the hive are trying to throw rocks when Bey has pretty much associated with most of these people as well and worked with R. Kelly multiple times whereas Rih only has pictures which I won't defend. Point being that y'all shouldn't be ones to judge at the very least considering the person the lady is married to but I won't open that can of worms :deadbanana4:

OT: I genuinely think Naomi is a terrible person. There's too many stories around her for decades and the Epstein connection is something deeply disturbing. I wanted a true reconciliation between her and Rih (quite shocked they haven't patched things up because Rih basically patches things up with almost everyone she ever fell out with) but it seems there's just something too fishy. This clip might be shade although it falls flat whomever is the target, Rih or otherwise, and who really cares, I think Rih is at her most peaceful and happiest and I highly doubt she'll ever acknowledge this.

1 hour ago, mons†er said:

No, what's really stupid is that you people are assuming when y'all weren't even in the room to begin with.:coffee2: 

You don't thinks it's weird how all of you have conspiracy theories about this? And yall don't know these people? And more than likely never will? No? Just me? Okay.

Not the wisest thing for you to post on a forum which is about discussing and talking about celebrities

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

Not the wisest thing for you to post on a forum which is about discussing and talking about celebrities

So let me ask you this, can you confirm they were coming for Rihanna? Do you have a source? Can you post it please? :duca:

Beyonce has never worked with R. Kelly. Stop lying b*****s. He's remixed some songs, but she doesn't have to be in the same country for him to do that. 

Just now, lonnie said:

Bey has pretty much associated with most of these people as well and worked with R. Kelly multiple times

the multiple times in question being once during the 90s when she was a teenager and forced by her father. rih hanging out with him and showing love in 2016 is a lot worse that that. and let's not bring up questionable husbands (or baby daddies) :biblio:

https://people.com/music/beyonces-mom-destinys-child-bathroom-r-kelly/

• Like 1

You're wrong, it's Clairo shade….

1 hour ago, lonnie said:

Rihanna is no saint. All these instances are shameful, but I don't see why the hive are trying to throw rocks when Bey has pretty much associated with most of these people as well and worked with R. Kelly multiple times whereas Rih only has pictures which I won't defend. Point being that y'all shouldn't be ones to judge at the very least considering the person the lady is married to but I won't open that can of worms :deadbanana4:

CLOCK IT! 

The hive (or should I say one or two dumb hive members) trying to grow stones is hilarious.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

DUMB hive members trying to grow stones is hilarious.

the jokes write themselves chi :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.