• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mons†er

• Saintlor

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• ScorpiosGroove

Not us witnessing the downfall of Naomi Campbell in real time :deadbanana2:

Truly all tongues that rise against Rihanna shall fall. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I really do not believe this was shade to Rihanna. If she was going to throw shade at Rih, it would've been on WWHL. Naomi and Rihanna don't have a beef, but I do know that man caused a riff between them. (Rihanna was dead wrong for that.) Something tells me Rih hasn't apologized for doing that. (It was years Naomi get over it.) 

Law on the other hand… you never know with him. I do think this whole thing was internet created. From the runway show, you can see both Law and Omi both admiring Rih's look as well as Rih. Of course she hugged Edward Enniful, he's Edward Enniful. 

6 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Naomi has posed head to toe naked multiple times so I don't know where this is coming from :rip: 

which makes me believe even more, she's not talking about Rihanna. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mons†er said:

I really do not believe this was shade to Rihanna. If she was going to throw shade at Rih, it would've been on WWHL. 

She already did shade Rihanna on WWHL :toofunny2:

• Haha 2

Well that Rihanna look wasn't good...and Naomi always speaks her mind :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

8 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

This isn't shade lol. That was Naomi being coy. Naomi throwing shade is when she said 'there were no icons at the icon party.' She said nothing salacious or shade worthy with this response. 

Doesn't Naomi hang out with dictators and SA offenders? Doesn't she also accept blood diamonds as gifts? She's just lame AF and has been exposed time and again for being a less than outstanding human being. Rih beats her on character alone. End of. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

she didn't even mention that woman's name…let's be serious please 

"That woman" is Swift and I don't know what that woman had to do with gorgeous Naomi and Rihanna.

• Thumbs Down 3

28 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Not us witnessing the downfall of Naomi Campbell in real time :deadbanana2:

Truly all tongues that rise against Rihanna shall fall. 

Where is her downfall? Still one of the most requested models... at 50 plus. She is an icon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Firstly, the fact that they're even TRYING to come for Rihanna is hilarious. 

We been knew Rihanna is the PEOPLES PRINCESS, and they're already getting dragged for filth across IG and the blogs.

Also, if perpetually online 2010-2014 Rihanna still existed… 

:ahh:

I love Naomi but she's always been a petty b*tch with a very questionable history so this doesn't surprise me. As for Law, wasn't he bawling on his social media pages half a year ago and threatening to leave the fashion industry due to not being treated properly and "catty, bitchy behaviour"? Pot, meet kettle. 

:rip:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Didn`t see a shade....

10 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Doesn't Naomi hang out with dictators and SA offenders? Doesn't she also accept blood diamonds as gifts? She's just lame AF and has been exposed time and again for being a less than outstanding human being. Rih beats her on character alone. End of. 

Rihanna who wears R.Kelly shirts? The guy who rapes 14 year old girls and pees on them?

All of these going back and forth comments both of these women are going to hell, Naomi STILL being hateful at almost a century old is crazy tho 

20 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I don't know what this has to do with the topic but go off. 

"It's not about showing yourself, it's about showing the clothes"- Naomi's been saying this quite often in the past about runway models, and celebrities who're invited to walk the runway and don't know what modeling is about. This has nothing to do with Rihanna, that clip is her arriving and showing her where to sit

Edited by Spicy Pisces
spelling

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

"It's not about showing yourself, it's about showing the clothes" refers to something Naomi said quite often in the past about runway models, and celebrities who're invited to walk the runway and don't know what modeling is about. This has nothing to do with Rihanna, that clip is her arriving and showing her where to seat

They're shading someone/people who go to fashion shows with their boobs out a couple of days after a video went viral of Rihanna ignoring them whilst her boobs were on show

• Like 1

Regardless of whether that specific TikTok was shading Rihanna, it's obvious the two have beef

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.