Did you know Chappell Roan is 26 years old?

IBeMe

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IBeMe

• prézli

• Bloodflowers.

• flower moon

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Yeah, it interesting to see that girls usually commercially peak around their mid to late 20s, but they're considered old to have their debut during those years. Jlo is an exception, but she was already a celebrity before her debut album.

Back in 2008, Katy Perry was 24 and she was the oldest among the pop girls that got their first mainstream hit that year (Gaga, Taylor, Miley and her). :toofunny3:

On the other hand, it's interesting to note that pop girls in their early teens seem to not be on demand anymore compared to 10-15 years ago. I don't really see pop radio touching on a song by a 14 year-old like they did for Miley's See You Again in 2007/2008. 

It looks like Billie and Olivia are exceptions to the current pattern and they were already nearly 18 at the respective time of their breakthrough moment.

Edited by Scars
  • Like 1

Good.

Normalize pop girls having careers after experiencing a little life so they know...have something to talk and sing about. 

Not trying to hear about your high school experiences ALLO THE TIME, a bit cringe. 

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

8 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

I am more surprised at Sabrina Carpenter being 25 and cosplaying Lolita :deadbanana4:

Her lips changed.

I thought she was older since she tends to act like a Karen sometimes :dies:

but idk who cares 26? isnt even old my faves are 32-34 and still looking 21 :siptea: age is just a number

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.