Did you know Chappell Roan is 26 years old?

IBeMe

I had no clue. I thought she was in her early 20s tbh! It's nice seeing pop girls breakthrough in their mid and late 20s now like Sabrina Carpenter and Dua! It shows that maybe ageism is slowing down a bit since a long time ago if you weren't big by your early twenties it was hard to breakthrough in your later 20s especially for female artists tbh 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IBeMe

• prézli

• Bloodflowers.

• flower moon

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought she was in her early 20s too. It's so odd how for a while, people only wanted stars who were still teens or barely legal instead of actual grown adults. 

11 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

It shows that maybe ageism is slowing down a bit since a long time ago if you weren't big by your early twenties it was hard to breakthrough in your later 20s especially for female artists tbh 

J.Lo low key busted the door down for the girlies who broke out into the industry at an older age. 

• Like 3

I did. I feel like being this deep into stan culture, I know every pop girl's age at all times.

I'm also super into star signs, so if I know their star sign and year of birth, I can tell you their age pretty quickly.

In Chappell's case, she kinda got screwed over by COVID, but it just added to her lore of moving back home and giving it "one last shot" before enrolling in college to study biology. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, itshyolee said:

I thought she was in her early 20s too. It's so odd how for a while, people only wanted stars who were still teens or barely legal instead of actual grown adults. 

J.Lo low key busted the door down for the girlies who broke out into the industry at an older age. 

Yeah JLo was the exception for a long time! I think she debuted in music at the age of 28 if I'm not mistaken. She was an actress before that but she legit was one of the few exceptions of someone debuting in their later 20s and going on to becoming a main pop girl. It's refreshing to see it happening again now a days. Before you legit had to be like a teen or your early twenties by your first proper hit or else labels would think it was just too late for u (sadly). Makes me think about all the potential talent we all missed out on because of trivial things like age 

just like the dear jessie singer when she released like a virgin aka the beginning of POP!

miss amstutz will be celebrating ha life and hi!s at the "good luck, babe!" tour in 2064.

can't wait :duca:

ageism slowing down and she literally just turned 26 :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Rihinvention said:

I did. I feel like being this deep into stan culture, I know every pop girl's age at all times.

I'm also super into star signs, so if I know their star sign and year of birth, I can tell you their age pretty quickly.

In Chappell's case, she kinda got screwed over by COVID, but it just added to her lore of moving back home and giving it "one last shot" before enrolling in college to study biology. 

Well no sh*t 

----

Yes, I knew she was pushing 30 after looking up her Wikipedia 

• Haha 8

Yeah I knew, but sometimes, especially in live interviews with all the "gurl" "b*tch"  and nail clicking, she is acting like 20 year old who just binge watched all DragRace episodes.

Btw. Dua was 20 when she released her first single and 21 when she released "New Rules" which I think we can consider as her breakthrough single, even  "Be The One" was already hit in EU

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes and good for her

She ate with that age wellness

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.