Katy's new single doing on par with Gaga's biggest hits

duybeeGAshantiGA

this thread:deadbanana2: i was expecting kukai. is ha banned or??? crickets lately.

la da dee la da da indeed:clap3:

• Like 1

this thread:deadbanana2: i was expecting kukai. is ha banned or??? crickets lately.

la da dee la da da indeed:clap3:

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

If this single doesn't do anything for Katy... then the grass isn't really greener :deadbanana2:

But she still demands us to touch it (grass) :chick1:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

But she still demands us to touch it (grass) :chick1:

I REALLY thought that at best she understood where the criticism was coming from but after that speech I'm sure she's totally oblivious. :rip: She's on her own, the GP and her diminished fanbase are her only hope atp.

7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I REALLY thought that at best she understood where the criticism was coming from but after that speech I'm sure she's totally oblivious. :rip: She's on her own, the GP and her diminished fanbase are her only hope atp.

Which are non-existent. That is exactly why she is bombing this way.  That speech would have made sense if it came from someone like Taylor, who has a lot of haters but at the same time, can be still successful. So Katy meant everyone should touch grasss except her and her husband a her remaining 23 katycats. 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Wait, why are people acting like the OP isn't fully ironic? Am I reading it wrong? Because I'd assume its from an OKH by the way its worded :lakitu:

Wait, why are people acting like the OP isn't fully ironic? Am I reading it wrong? Because I'd assume its from an OKH by the way its worded :lakitu:

• Haha 2

if u talk about current streame, should we talk about total streams too? 

1 hour ago, tjspy said:

Right? Also aren't like 99% of the posts on this site tongue in cheek anyway? Like, I hope so :rip:

Edited by Slap

5 hours ago, itshyolee said:

How am I able to tell if someone is banned? 

I hope they didn't get the good sis

spacer.png

you can still tag him @Kukai so he's (unfortunately) still around

spacer.png

3 hours ago, tjspy said:

1 hour ago, Slap said:

Right? Also aren't like 99% of the posts on this site tongue in cheek anyway? Like, I hope so :rip:

They just acted along :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.