Should Taylor and Gaga collab?

Lagerfeld

not before Katy x Taylor, who sounds more similar musically and have a history 

8 hours ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

They're my two favorite artists so I've been wanting them to collaborate for the last 13 years of my life :jonny5:

13? This might be the year, Swiftie

I think this would've been cute anywhere between 2013 and 2019 tbh, but now I think the ship has sailed for a big collab single. maybe for a performance it'd be cute?

Its not that i want it but it could work. Still i feel this BIG collabs sometimes just dont get as big as expected. 

The hype would be massive but the final product would be perhaps just underwhelming 

31 minutes ago, MP3 said:

Doesn't she always collab with men?

Thats true, she never collabs with big female names. 

I feel she is scared of being overshadowed. She knows her kingdom is made of crystal. 

10 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

Gaga's power ("#ThankYouGaga" - Bruno Mars)

more like the other way around.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, Jacobdaniel said:

no. but that won't stop swifties from making conspiracy theories about a surpries taylor feature on LG7

??? Why would swifties want a collab with Gaga? I mean maybe someone who is fans of both but I have never seen swifties fantasying about it, there are tons of artist which would be more interesting for Taylor 

29 minutes ago, Fusta said:

Its not that i want it but it could work. Still i feel this BIG collabs sometimes just dont get as big as expected. 

The hype would be massive but the final product would be perhaps just underwhelming 

I was thinking the same way until Gaga/Bruno collab came out. The fact two of the biggest and most talented artist of the last decade made a song together that is pulling more than 10M streams WW every day brings me hope that a Tay/Gaga collab could work

I could almost imagine Gaga doing Florence's part on Florida!!! so I do actually think they could make it work. 

As if music wasn't bad enough atm

Edited by CherryBay

8 hours ago, JorgeM said:

??? Why would swifties want a collab with Gaga? I mean maybe someone who is fans of both but I have never seen swifties fantasying about it, there are tons of artist which would be more interesting for Taylor 

bookmark this for LG7 release week. I guarantee you Swifties will be spouting such theories. They did it with Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, and charli xcx all within the last year. I've already seen conspiracy theories that taylor and gaga will do something together because of Applause playing before every Eras Tour show

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.