Should Taylor and Gaga collab?

Lagerfeld

I feel like both of these ladies are the most acclaimed MPG in the game right now, and Gaga has been shifting her music towards a more mature vibe since 2016, and Swift has been renowned for her mature songwriting. I feel that a collaboration with Swift would break the charts and the internet. With both Swift's stan base and Gaga's power ("#ThankYouGaga" - Bruno Mars), they potentially could make one of the biggest classics there is.

What do we think?

ne7LodF.gif 

• Haha 2

no. but that won't stop swifties from making conspiracy theories about a surpries taylor feature on LG7

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

They're my two favorite artists so I've been wanting them to collaborate for the last 13 years of my life :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

It's impossible for me to imagine their voices together on one song i just don't see it ever happening tbh 

but if it does happen it'd for sure break the internet and ATRL servers won't survive that

• Like 5

Their voices wouldn't mesh. Their music style wouldn't mesh. Even visually, it would look weird. They're like 5'0 and 5'11.

I know that's a weird nit to pick, but I remember watching the 'Don't Call Me Angel' video and thinking, "Lana even looks like she doesn't belong" because she was towering over Miley and Ariana.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'd honestly be more excited if Taylor and Charli collabed. Let's wait and see if they've worked it out on the remix on October 11th.

Maybe but only If it's a song a la Joanne, The Cure, or from A Star Is Born style :gaycat:

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Idk how that would sound 

ne7LodF.gif

I was going to say the exact same thing.

I want fun Gaga back, so no.

• Thanks 2

Double post again. Must be Tate McSlay breaking the servers. :giraffe:

Edited by ChooseyLover

I want Gaga to work with someone like Twigs, Charli xcx, Chappell Roan or something. 

I really can't see a collab working between those two at all

taylor would carry 99.9% of the song to get no.1

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.