What's the next thing you're looking forward to?

trueromance

'The Great Impersonator' by Halsey out October 25th 2024 featuring singles 'The End', 'Lucky', 'Lonely is the Muse', 'Ego' and 14 more songs to listen to.

spacer.png

finishing my degree

going on vacation in november

music wise;

fka twigs album in jan

lg7 lead single in october

143 release next week

143 this friday

Hurry Up Tomorrow whenever that drops + the tour date

Tinashe's 3rd album in the trilogy

Beyonce's act 3 and visuals

R9:suburban:

"always having something to look forward to"

ma'am I've been looking forward to R9 for 8 years and I'm still miserable, now what

I'm looking forward to several cocktail happy hours next week, and going back to college next year. 

hmm now that Allday's tour is over nothing really.   I Guess Amity Affliction in November and Good Things Festival in December

but Idk .. think at this point im keen for new music from Jordan (Hopefully Onlychild)  or new Allday music since he said he was flying to LA to make new songs

One of my favorite metal bands is releasing a new album next week, a new Zelda is coming out the week after that, my favorite author has a new book coming out and my favorite band of all time is recording their third album as we speak. All of this anticipation really makes life more fun and worthawhile. It also makes me want to be less critical of things since finding something new to love and anticipate is much more fun and healthy than picking everything apart just to see if it's really perfect.

• Like 1

LG7 Lead

Annual leave in October

Mexico in January

LG7 in February

Katy Perry's 143 and Transformers One, both being released this Friday the 20th.

Katy Perry's 143 and Transformers One, both being released this Friday the 20th.

This october?

Im applying to my first job. Hope im able to endure it :giraffe: its gonna be life changin i think. Havin money for the first time
My birthday in November, Xmas, Hallows Eve

Katy Perry new album soon and Gaga new single

Havin my Twitter,Instagram again but this time for all my anglo-international besties

Edited by AvadaKedavra

19 hours ago, Curaga said:

Yummy dinner tomorrow with the book club :foxaylove2:

Welp, dinner got canceled because half the club is sick :toofunny3: so I guess I'll change my answer to the upcoming 1st part of the Ayumi Hamasaki discography rate! :jonnycat:

all new Gaga stuff (movie + music), my vacation in October and Halloween-related activities :gaygacat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.