The Weeknd detected using cheap tactics, Why?

Human Fly

All of his originality and creativity sailed away since Starboy. Now it's the same Bruno-esque rehashing of 80s dance pop sponsored by Max Martin.

• Like 6

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Human Fly

• PYT

• FrederickGa

• RandomHooker

That's a lie yesteday it got regular 

new video views

Today! Apple is promoting the video as their IPhone 16 as an add

i always see a lot of adds from Apple at YouTube 

59 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

!!! 
Exactly, we all know it's gonna be another Heartless/TMB so idk got why that user is doing too much :rip:

Speaking about that, it's crazy that most of his leads are not loved and then the following single is always better. 

We need the Anitta collab OUT ASAP

17 minutes ago, Green said:

you seem really obsessed by The Weeknd today  :deadbanana2:

I wanted to show people that he aint it :gaynetcat4:

wait so artists can advertise a whole mv? i just know about that

wait so artists can advertise a whole mv? i just know about that

Yawn 

Why wouldn't we expect it to be #1 on the playlists? He's one of the most streamed artists of all time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For a pop culture forum of mainstream pop music marketed to the masses it boggles my mind how so many people are up in arms when said music is marketed to the masses.

• Like 1

The response in here is interesting cause if any female artist was doing this too yall would drag her hard, but now y'all scoff it off. For what it's worth it's good to see effort being put into a song but I just find the reaction here inch resting 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The response in here is interesting cause if any female artist was doing this too yall would drag her hard, but now y'all scoff it off. For what it's worth it's good to see effort being put into a song but I just find the reaction here inch resting 

Pick me's

• Like 3

Let king promote his single :gaymuscat:and ads do not sound like cheap promo

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

What do you expect? Its a mens world and we're on a pop forum full of gays creaming over the weeknd. As if he would…. :dies:

And he just reached #1 on youtube with over 8M, god knows how many of them US views, literally fraudulent chart manipulation. From less than 1.5M views to 8.6M in 4 hours. :dies:

Imagine if Katy,Bey,Tay,Gaga did this. 

1 +8 8,631,025 56,132
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

People don't realize that Toronto men DON'T play when it comes to the weeknd and Aubrey. They are HARDCORE…  

Edited by Matchatea

then people ask why we don't drag male pop boys:rip:. there you have it , he was using ads after the song got rejected by the GP and he is jumping crazy on youtube but #100 on AM around the globe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

weirdo 

:skull: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.