The Weeknd 'Dancing in the flames' Spotify Day 6: #16(+1) Global, USA #31(-11)

Sweetestsecret

7 minutes ago, Squall said:

And this release proves he relies on heavy playlisting, it's not better.

some rely on heavy playlisting, some on tiktok, some on payola, some on "mass buying", some on streaming farms, some on all of the above... but who cares? :bird:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Human Fly

• fridayteenage

• WildHeart

• elincomprendid

9 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

some rely on heavy playlisting, some on tiktok, some on payola, some on "mass buying", some on streaming farms, some on all of the above... but who cares? :bird:

You can be a fan but just admit it's still weird he can't score a huge debut after all these years and hits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Nnn why are Liddos beefing with Abel :rip:

I'm personally beefing because his radio payola caused DWAS's spins on KIIS and Z100. She went from 12 spins to 6 because of his payola. So i want to see him fail. I want him to look so dumb for trying so hard. 

+ His songs already discounted on itunes + he already released another version to fraudulently boost his #s. 

:gaynetcat4:

30 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

He should go back to the drawing board and build an entire era depending on ariana remix. 

He can always payola his song to death on radio, barely peak at #10 with solely on radio airplay and release ariana remix during its radio peak. 

Just like his past tracking record. 

atrl.gif

Are you gonna be like this too when he collabs with Gaga and helps her with radio airplay? :bird:

Just now, PYT said:

Are you gonna be like this too when he collabs with Gaga and helps her with radio airplay? :bird:

We'll see :gaynetcat4:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frankvert said:

We don't claim her. 

Signed, 

Liddos 

spacer.png

A little party never kill nobody sis :gaynetcat4:

spacer.png

i was expecting bigger numbers (+7/8m at least) after all this years of hits back to back and all the hype around his comeback and massive playlisting.. 

These are great numbers still but i don't think this will be a massive hit, it will be more like Heartless. :suburban:

16 hours ago, Human Fly said:

And Poker Face outsold every single of his songs combined. Gaga is a digital artist and The weekend debuted during spotify era. Wtf are you talking about. 

+ Die For You still on power rotation on biggest radio station in the US. 

Shut up and move on. His payola out of this world. 

atrl.gif

Dear god, shut the **** up.

Another garbage straight to the ignore list

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Wow that's a nasty drop :deadbanana4: and he's still below Tate in the US and Canada, and now they're only 1 position apart in the UK too so she might surpass there as well. That's crazy

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Hmm to be fair all big releases (Carti, Tate, Abel) had massive drops yesterday. He actually held up decently.

Giving

dumpster-race.gif

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Hmm to be fair all big releases (Carti, Tate, Abel) had massive drops yesterday. He actually held up decently.

Extremely stable which is a very good sign 

1DQNVTZC_o.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.