The Weeknd 'Dancing in the flames' Spotify Day 6: #16(+1) Global, USA #31(-11)

Sweetestsecret

On 9/14/2024 at 5:28 PM, Human Fly said:

Thank you ariana for saving this fad of pandemic not once but twice and even that song feels like a fluke

atrl.gif

You're the one to talk about other artists saving "fads". No self awareness at all.

• Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Human Fly

• fridayteenage

• WildHeart

• elincomprendid

27 minutes ago, Welovetrouble said:

It's here to stay :clap3:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

'Take my breath,sacrifice,out of time' all underperformed from his previous era. Just because Ariana helped him with two number one remixes it doesn't mean that he is still big as an artist. He has peaked 

Oh so Creepin', One of the girls and Popular three WW smash hits didn't happen, okay babe. as I won't even include Moth to a flame

• Like 1

I just heard this for the first time.

This song suffers from blue balls syndrome. The verses and prechorus sound like it's leading up to an explosive chorus and it just falls…. Really flat. The chorus production and melody doesn't "hit" or "move" the song in the way that I want it to. Also the random "it's indescribable" at the end that doesn't rhyme with anything kinda throws me off.

This could've been another massive "Blinding Lights" smash hit if it was revised and enhanced. The verses are really strong. It probably will be a "Take My Breath" sized hit regardless.

23 hours ago, Bends said:

I love this optimistic thread title.

I changed it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.