Charli xcx - 'Brat and it's completely different but also still brat'

vlayonce

I initially assumed So I would be left off of getting a remix, but I think a Cecile Believe remix would be so sweet :heart:

I'm intentionally going in on this with 0 expectations though. 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• xokuba

• Daddy

• DevinWylde

2 hours ago, xokuba said:

yes, it's 3LP

Oh my god, do we have confirmation on that? 

I'll need to cancel my other order and order this instead then

19 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

and it's sold out already :deadbanana:

Didn't went up yet, just says sold out until release. 

• Like 2

Hoping for Dua, Troye and Taylor. It would be nice to know that Taylor is a decent person and helps other women less successful than her. I hope Taylor and Olivia can work together again.

6 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I initially assumed So I would be left off of getting a remix, but I think a Cecile Believe remix would be so sweet :heart:

I think Evita Manji could be on So I

I already preordered the Blood Records brat deluxe exclusive, but now this one has the deluxe AND the remix album as a 3LP set....

take my money queen :ryan3:

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I think Evita Manji could be on So I

13 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I'm thinking it will be HYD

10 minutes ago, LGVHD said:

I already preordered the Blood Records brat deluxe exclusive, but now this one has the deluxe AND the remix album as a 3LP set....

take my money queen :ryan3:

What if the 3LP is just the remix one not the original Brat?

15 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

Hoping for Dua, Troye and Taylor. It would be nice to know that Taylor is a decent person and helps other women less successful than her. I hope Taylor and Olivia can work together again.

Did you listen to talk talk remix lol

What if the 3LP version will be the green shade we were all waiting for? :jonny:

The way Dua didn't even get into the studio for the Talk talk remix and just sent voice recordings via messages :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, diemoehre said:

Oh my god, do we have confirmation on that? 

I'll need to cancel my other order and order this instead then

the link was this before they changed it (still re-directs to it)

https://store.uk.charlixcx.com/products/brat-and-it-s-completely-different-but-it-s-also-still-brat-3lp

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Paddy said:

What if the 3LP is just the remix one not the original Brat?

It's probably 2 LP for the deluxe Brat and 1 LP for the remix album.

5 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Hopefully RIP to Hello Goodbye and I think about it all the time. :suburban:

She did snub the other Von dutch remix, though. Either because she only wanted one remix per song or maybe because she's only including features?

If she only does features, what will happen to tracks like Sympathy is a knife (Easyfun remix)??? I need that to have an official release... Also at London Partygir show l think about it all the time remix was played and it slayed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wismarvin said:

If she only does features, what will happen to tracks like Sympathy is a knife (Easyfun remix)??? I need that to have an official release... Also at London Partygir show l think about it all the time remix was played and it slayed.

the NY mag talks about how Charli played a new verse on the SIAK remix so I don't think the easyfun remix will be released officially on this 

42 minutes ago, zach said:

It's probably 2 LP for the deluxe Brat and 1 LP for the remix album.

doesn't the remix album has 16 tracks, like she won't hardly put 16 tracks onto 1 LP

Do we think there's any new tracks? I'd be curious to hear 20 Seconds Now, the leaked snippet sounds cool.

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

The actively expecting A lists when clearly most will be closer to the underground scene that inspired the album is just

Yeah … i do think names like Polachek, Rosalia etc that are rumours for months are likely because they're from the same scene, but other than that i doubt we'll get many big names.

Maybe one more for one last big single.

Very curious to see how So I gets treated on this...

When I just woke up and this has been announced I'm hyped. The Brat reign won't let up 

41 minutes ago, Paddy said:

doesn't the remix album has 16 tracks, like she won't hardly put 16 tracks onto 1 LP

The original album was 41 minutes and squeezed on one LP. If the remix album is just as short, even with the extra one track, she probably will be able to fit it on one LP. But most likely, I'm going to assume all 34 tracks are going to be evenly spread on all six sides of the three LPs.

31 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Very curious to see how So I gets treated on this...

if it's not Cecile Believe it's not right 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tropical said:

When I just woke up and this has been announced I'm hyped. The Brat reign won't let up 

everyone wants to wake up to the news we woke up to this morning :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.