Charli xcx - 'Brat and it's completely different but also still brat'

vlayonce

6 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Gourmet restaurant yet one of the features is Addison Rae, a tiktoker :suburban:

why are you even still here? let us enjoy the hype charli's remix album, you seem miserable.

is it because your one fave couldn't dream of having her own girl so confusing moment? or is it because your other fave's feature is no more than a spoken word intro/outro?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDuaStan

• Alfred Bulgakov

• Relampago.

• alfonso12

13 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Gourmet restaurant yet one of the features is Addison Rae, a tiktoker :suburban:

Diet Pepsi > Tortured Department Store Music 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

B2B Tinashe ***** :jonny: 

this is perfect I'm so happy :jonny: 

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not Azealia Banks clocking Charli :clap3:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day i guess :cm:

She started from the bottom and stayed there. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TayDuaStan said:

You spilled. I'm so sick of people acting like this album is above Taylor. I'm still excited, yes, but I am gonna vent: the song is about Taylor & a Taylor feature would've catapulted the song into heights of success Charli hasn't yet seen. Anyone arguing otherwise is trolling. SIAK a phenom song & it should be heard. Beyond that, Tay did folklore & that downtempo acoustic style exploded in popularity. If Tay sang on an Easyfun production: cultural reset. If being a snob matters more to these fans than what her, AG & co have always kept as the primary objective - influencing music in a meta way - at least aim above Ariana who is the Arby's to Taylor's Mcds. She can get it a cute lil #1 for a week but longevity & true impact: doubtful.

• Thumbs Down 3

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

the song is about Taylor

Except it isn't though? The song at its core is clearly more about Charli's own insecurities than about Taylor or anyone else. It's about people around her expressing empathy about the way she feels, which hurts her even more because she doesn't think it's genuine (hence it becoming a "knife").

Don't get me wrong, I am dying to hear Taylor on an interesting production like this. But this feeling from some Swifties is serving....entitlement? The girls set themselves up and expected Taylor to be on it after that interview.

• Like 2

Oh my god shes not on it can we move on

• Like 3

Anyways, the tracklist is actually CRAZY :jonnyknife: Tinashe on B2b, AG on So I :jonnyknife:

I wanted Caroline to be Apple, but since Rosalia isn't here then I think she could EAT on Everything Is Romantic. Gotta give it to Charli for not going with the expected features. 

Putting M*tty on a song called I Might Say Something Stupid is sooo :toofunny2: That's the only skip thankfully.

Edited by State of Grace.

41 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

You spilled. I'm so sick of people acting like this album is above Taylor. I'm still excited, yes, but I am gonna vent: the song is about Taylor & a Taylor feature would've catapulted the song into heights of success Charli hasn't yet seen. Anyone arguing otherwise is trolling. SIAK a phenom song & it should be heard. Beyond that, Tay did folklore & that downtempo acoustic style exploded in popularity. If Tay sang on an Easyfun production: cultural reset. If being a snob matters more to these fans than what her, AG & co have always kept as the primary objective - influencing music in a meta way - at least aim above Ariana who is the Arby's to Taylor's Mcds. She can get it a cute lil #1 for a week but longevity & true impact: doubtful.

It's because of comments like this that I'm glad Taylor isn't on this album, Charli doesn't need her career thrown away like she's nobody only for a few numbers, and much less thanks to an artist less visionary and innovative than her.

• Like 1

Swifties have a magic to ruin everything they touch

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.