Charli xcx - 'Brat and it's completely different but also still brat'

vlayonce

i hope B2b gets a 360-like remix where the production is the same but the song gets a whole new structure. i need brand new verses from both charli and the featuring (hopefully tinashe) 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDuaStan

• Alfred Bulgakov

• alfonso12

• DevinWylde

I am glad Taylor isn't featured. I don't see how she would fit any of the songs with her current sound.

Yes, it could have been totally remade production as we've seen with 360 and Talk talk but still... xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

less than a week to hear 365 featuring shygirl in dolby atmos :jonny: god is good

• Like 1

So no Taylor, Kesha, Rosalia, Angele… What a bummer :deadbanana4: 
I knew she couldn't have booked this lineup only from the Brat's sales & streams :bibliahh:Ariana probably said yes most likely thanks to Troye

I'm here for the Ariana feature only then, the rest should've stayed in the vault 

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Thumbs Down 11

15 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

What a bummer :deadbanana4: 

Thank god so annoying basic ******* stans can exit this thread 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

25 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

So no Taylor, Kesha, Rosalia, Angele… What a bummer :deadbanana4: 
I knew she couldn't have booked this lineup only from the Brat's sales & streams :bibliahh:Ariana probably said yes most likely thanks to Troye

I'm here for the Ariana feature only then, the rest should've stayed in the vault 

Girl, so exhausting

Sis you just set yourself up expecting this to be a pop girls fest when that does not even fit the bratosphere. The names she got were expected with the exception of Ariana (and Billie, but that's already out). Even then, Charli has been a huge fan of Ariana for ages and they both (+Troye) share the same manager now.

Spoiler

1728033696237.png 

• Like 2

No Rosalia is such a bummer but I'm still perched for miss Caroline Polachek on Apple or Everything is Romantic :WAP:

This thread has reeked of gentrification. The occupation ends NOW. #FreeAngels  :bird:

rose-31.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Excited for Ariana, Shygirl, Tinashe, and Justin! Can she top her best remixes?

A bit bummed that Taylor isn't on this, but you know who I would've really loved? CupcakKe. Now that would've been brat! :WAP:

21 hours ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

SIAK, as I've teased in my last few posts

TtVprZ8.gif

is it getting single treatment?

Thinking about Caroline being the perfect fit for So I, not only because she was also close to SOPHIE but because in the song Charli is harmonizing with tons of heavily processed vocals, like Caroline does in So hot you are hurting my feelings. 

13 hours ago, Burqa said:

when she samples "look over the edge but not too far" :clap3:

omg

With Robyn, Lorde, and Billie being on the pre-release singles, coupled with how powerful she/the brat brand is right now, she did set herself up for extremely high expectations for the features. It would have been nice to have at least one other major MPG on the tracklist, but I respect that she chose her collaborators very intentionally and I'm sure this will be great 

4 hours ago, hguo said:

Who is singing the lyrics in French she teased a couple days ago?... I could see Caroline doing it but the "ten years" part doesn't make sense

I'm also wondering that. None of the features are French

I kinda feel like we don't have all of the features

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hugonibs2 said:

I kinda feel like we don't have all of the features

This. For example, where is Danielle Haim? She was in the studio in august with Justin Vernon & Charli, which I think was for this… Also, where's Angele? There was a billboard in a museum in France or Belgium a few days ago, and the museum account teased that it was an Angele feature for the remix album…

And when she announces 2 more collabs to complete the grid… then what?

• Haha 1

the way tinashe would kill literally any track she's chosen to be on... genuinely cannot wait :jonny:

I don't know why everyone wants Rosalía in this, her tone of voice is horrible and not harmonious in fast rhythms 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

kinda sad taylor or dua aren't on this but 1975 are

BkyTwUU.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.