• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDuaStan

• Alfred Bulgakov

• Relampago.

• alfonso12

Is she revealing the tracklist today maybe? It's one week left until the album :jonnyknife:

Ariana? OMG I am so pumped to hear that :duca:

And do I see correctly, that Angele as well? That will destroy the french charts then :duca: I love her and as well her collab with Dua, so super excited for it

Well gag me with the Ariana feature, I guess.mp3. Atlantic finally decided to give her budget.

I'm curious as to which song she'll be on but the upside is we know the vocal production will be on POINT. Maybe B2b? Could be cute. Again, I'm open to be pleasantly surprised.

The Khia discourse a couple of posts back though... Truly shows that y'all know nothing about Charles' platform. Her thing is uplifting more underground artists (@ The features on N1A, P2 and Self-Titled). Even then, it's not like Bon Iver and The 1975 are some obscure artists :skull:.

Edited by ZacXCX
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

The Khia discourse a couple of posts back though... Truly shows that y'all know nothing about Charles' platform.

the khia discourse is disgusting tbh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

The only options I see for Ari are SIAK or Apple

Apple with Ariana & Caroline would be a collapse :jonny5:

I think Ariana will be on either Hello, goodbye or So I but we'll see.

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

This. Enough with the khias. For this remix album to be truly legendary, we need A-listers. :jonny5:

The album is already legendary as it is check the other artists out instead of ignorantly labeling them as khias :heart2:

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I think Ariana will be on either Hello, goodbye or So I but we'll see.

there's no remixes for spring breakers or hello goodbye

and anyone who hasn't worked with sophie on so i would feel disrespectful 

Ariana and Tinashe both on Spring Breakers or B2b would be insane. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

this hasn't been confirmed

3 minutes ago, Burqa said:

and anyone who hasn't worked with sophie on so i would feel disrespectful 

this

Just now, knewbetterpt2 said:

i don't think she has randomly removed two songs from the standard album in favor of bonus tracks 

1 minute ago, knewbetterpt2 said:

it has kind of, you have the standard 15-track record + Guess remix all in order, excluding HG and SB at the end

Just now, Burqa said:

i don't think she has randomly removed two songs from the standard album in favor of bonus tracks 

Charli omitting "So I" would make sense tbh considering how personal it is. But we'll see! 

I read some weeks ago Ariana was going to be on Everything is romantic.

oh wow i wasn't expecting ariana

37 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

Well gag me with the Ariana feature, I guess.mp3. Atlantic finally decided to give her budget.

I'm curious as to which song she'll be on but the upside is we know the vocal production will be on POINT. Maybe B2b? Could be cute. Again, I'm open to be pleasantly surprised.

The Khia discourse a couple of posts back though... Truly shows that y'all know nothing about Charles' platform. Her thing is uplifting more underground artists (@ The features on N1A, P2 and Self-Titled). Even then, it's not like Bon Iver and The 1975 are some obscure artists :skull:.

idk the khia discourse wouldn't be a thing if she got khias her fanbase actually likes (slayyyter, caroline, kelela, tove, pinkpantheress)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.