• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• xokuba

• alfonso12

• TayDuaStan

Call me snobbish and pretentious but this better not be a generic pop girl tacked on feature fest. I'd much rather have it feel like the Boiler Room sets. No need for an Ariana (Where did that even come from?) or Taylor feature on a club remix album. The Club classics and 365 remixes give me hope, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, ZacXCX said:

Call me snobbish and pretentious but this better not be a generic pop girl tacked on feature fest. I'd much rather have it feel like the Boiler Room sets. No need for an Ariana (Where did that even come from?) or Taylor feature on a club remix album. The Club classics and 365 remixes give me hope, though.

I'm okay with a mix. Girl, so confusing, Guess, Talk talk and Von dutch are all pretty "basic" songs with standard features which would work bette with some songs.

Club classics, 365, B2B, etc all deserve more Boiler Room-esque remixes. But also, I'm here for her releasing another version of Brat but only the Boiler Room mixes and leave this as a more standard "mainstream pop remix" album.

Is Madonna really featured on this? I saw she started following Charli a few weeks ago... 

1 hour ago, Sexual_Gold said:

Is Madonna really featured on this? I saw she started following Charli a few weeks ago... 

I wouldn't read too much into this. Pretty much all the major popgirl rumors exist cause of insta follows or likes :priceless:

I still think the only MPG rumor to believe is Taylor cause there are actual hints to this one.

• Thanks 1

I really don't think Taylor would be on this but she should, it would be good for her image. Edgy queers are one of her unconquered markets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

these remixes are going to breathe new life into the album for me, I love the new club classics one 

Some of these collaborator choices... Eh.

Still waiting for Sky Ferreira.

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I'm okay with a mix. Girl, so confusing, Guess, Talk talk and Von dutch are all pretty "basic" songs with standard features which would work bette with some songs.

Club classics, 365, B2B, etc all deserve more Boiler Room-esque remixes. But also, I'm here for her releasing another version of Brat but only the Boiler Room mixes and leave this as a more standard "mainstream pop remix" album.

I love the Talk talk and Von dutch remixes because the songs were actual remixes with new production and it made them fresher. Girl, so confusing with Lorde was also great, obviously. This is not me sh*tting on the pop girls (Hello @ the thumbs down I got), I would simply be very disappointed if the album became a what very famous person can I put on this song? rather than an actual cool remix album with input that makes sense for it. For example, ROSALÍA is a big artist, but her being on EIR would actually make sense and improve the song if she ends up being on it. 

But then again, the 365 Shygirl remix and the Club classics Bb Trickz remix are pretty much confirmed, so I know that at least some of it will go in the direction I'm hoping for.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ZacXCX said:

We know the collaborators of 8 of the songs (360, 365, Von dutch, Rewind, Girl so confusing, Guess, Club classics and Talk talk) and only one of those has a pop girl so no, it's not gonna be that.

2 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

We know the collaborators of 8 of the songs (360, 365, Von dutch, Rewind, Girl so confusing, Guess, Club classics and Talk talk) and only one of those has a pop girl so no, it's not gonna be that.

Wait, is Rewind confirmed? Who is it? I must've missed it.

But also you're right, it's mostly the rumours and fake tracklists that are going crazy right now, lmao.

Ugh I literally love every single song in this album, including the 3 bonus tracks. What a masterpiece.

19 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

But also you're right, it's mostly the rumours and fake tracklists that are going crazy right now, lmao.

Bladee.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ZacXCX said:

And insider here said it's Bladee.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Addison, robyn, lorde and billie are pop girls, wdym only one of those has a pop girl?

I think theres only one song left with a mainstream pop girl on the album which will problably be the focus single during release date and thats why they are didn't release the tracklist with the pre order

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Airelinn said:

Addison, robyn, lorde and billie are pop girls, wdym only one of those has a pop girl?

I have to imagine they meant main pop girl, of which only Billie fits the bill. Diet Pepsi is coming though :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Airelinn said:

I think theres only one song left with a mainstream pop girl on the album which will problably be the focus single during release date and thats why they are didn't release the tracklist with the pre order

The other member was talking about mainstream pop girls, I forgot to add that. The only mainstream girl that so far has been Billie.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Bb Trickz out of all people :rip: 

Is this confirmed or rumored?

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Is this confirmed or rumored?

charli posted bb trickz lyrics while promoting the remix album link, so yes

Edited by Contessa

13 minutes ago, Contessa said:

charli posted bb trickz lyrics while promoting the remix album link, so yes

You think Kesha or Taylor will be on the sympathy is a knife remix? 

Ariana whistle toning through the B2b outro over Charli singing backbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackback…I would like to see it

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.