Charli xcx - 'Brat and it's completely different but also still brat'

vlayonce

The way we're 2 weeks out from the remix album and have 11 tracks still as a complete surprise. I'm ready for the collapse. 

• Like 3

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• xokuba

• alfonso12

• TayDuaStan

On 9/25/2024 at 5:20 AM, acidbb said:

4. I might say something stupid featuring azealia banks

i know this doesn't exist but it's needs to be real

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, break up with you said:

new lyrics?

Definitely I think

I can't figure out who would say these though. Did any pop girl date a semi-famous guy who had some kind drug problem?

They do almost read as a Taylor lyric from SIAK talking about Matty but idk :rip: 

13 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Definitely I think

I can't figure out who would say these though. Did any pop girl date a semi-famous guy who had some kind drug problem?

They do almost read as a Taylor lyric from SIAK talking about Matty but idk :rip: 

sky ferreira maybe?? i could see her saying this and the more i think about it she could totally work on this song 

3 minutes ago, DojaScat said:

sky ferreira maybe?? i could see her saying this and the more i think about it she could totally work on this song 

The quotes make it seem like the person writing the lyrics is quoting the guy saying "I'm famous but I'm not quite" as an excuse for his "medicine problem".

I could see it being Sky just based off probability of working with Charli though

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, break up with you said:

new lyrics?

This seems like an I might say something stupid remix confirmed. 

23 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Definitely I think

This would unironically be such a collapse :rip:

anyone other than taylor on sympathy is a knife is going to be a disappointment 

hopefully she brings out a few collapses on the remixes and not khias

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Definitely I think

Ngl this made me think that it does sound like a Matty lyric and it might be about himself, and I can actually hear a 1975 remix of imsss

3 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

Ngl this made me think that it does sound like a Matty lyric and it might be about himself, and I can actually hear a 1975 remix of imsss

yeah that sounds more like a man singing about himself

Sky never acknowledges drugs doesn't she always deny it

My current theory for the tracklist, long

Spoiler

1. 360 with Yung Lean and Robyn

2. Club classics with Bb trickz (this has already been played and has been essentially confirmed)

3. Sympathy is a knife with ?? (I know everyone wants Taylor but idk. there was a clearly fan made tracklist floating around with Kesha, she's probably the only artist of that caliber I could really get into on this. snippets of the remix have been played and it sounds way too different to get Taylor on)

4. I might say something stupid with The 1975 (see above)

5. Talk talk with Troye Sivan

6. Von dutch with Addison Rae and AG

7. Everything is romantic with Rosalia (her playing it on her IG story isn't really proof to me since it was produced by her producer but it's been going on long enough I'm sure it's gonna happen)

8. Rewind with Emilia (I feel like people forget that she was apparently going to be on here?? I genuinely have no clue where she'd fit but if I had to guess, here. if she's on a track with another artist, I'm not sure who would be on here.)

9. So I stripped (if it has a feature, maybe Cecile Believe or Hyd or Hannah Diamond. I would maybe like a stripped down or more intimate version of this track because I think it'd be the one most negatively affected by an off feature)

10. Girl, so confusing with Lorde

11. Apple with Caroline Polachek (duh)

12. B2b with Ayesha Erotica, Chase Icon and That Kid (this is a few reasons, one is that this version of B2b is explicit, one is a tweet by Chase Icon the other day, one is based off of the indication from That Kid circa hifn that they were queued up to work together, and lastly, I think it'd be fun)

13. Mean girls with Frost Children (played live, I'm assuming it's likely confirmed but it was played by The Dare during a Party Girl set, so maybe not official. if it has a feature, part of me wants to see it become the follow up to the I Got It and Shake It features)

14. I think about it all the time with Grimes (a few of the features on here have been very wish fulfilling for Charli fans, stuff that's been teased for at times a decade+, and her and Grimes have been very vocal about trying to work together. I guess the connection is that Grimes has a lot of kids. idk, not all of them have to make sense ig.

15. 365 with Shygirl

16. Guess with Billie Eilish

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Ariana Grande liked he IGr post of the remix album :jonny6:

Also Tove Lo, Caroline Polachek & Rita Ora liked the remix album post 

Edited by TayDuaStan

So this is her 3rd tease and there are 11 unknown remixes left. Based on the fact she only posts once daily, I think she'll announce the tracklist sometime next Sunday (or probably that Monday) :clown:

16 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Rosalia confirmed 

This is BB Trickz. The remix for Club Classics was premiered at Ibiza Boiler Room. 

Rosalia may be on it, but it's not being teased here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Hmm let me wait for the full song

More or less, we have it (wouldn't be surprised if it's just in this form or if there's more to it upon release day)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.