The Weeknd - "Dancing In The Flames"

JDC

I love the Weeknd but this sounds the same as his past 2 albums. Its just… a pop song

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starboy1

• Human Fly

• 4th Time Around

• Nefertiti0

Very cute bop!  :heart:

Let's be real, he might release some alt version, including an extended intro / piano version or something like that to increase the sales, probably an EP including different versions of the song. (Acappella, extended mix, instrumental, piano mix, etc.)

Edited by computer.boy

Just now, computer.boy said:

Very cute bop!  :heart:

Let's be real, he might release some alt version including an extended intro / piano version or something like that to increase the sales, probably an EP including different versions of the song. (Acappella, extended mix, instrumental, piano mix, etc.)

Might? The acoustic version is ready to go :laugh:

• Like 1

I like this tbhhh

Totally bored 

What a safe lame We Can't Be Friends ... 

Give us SaoPaolo 

• Like 4

Aww man I can't believe how mid this is. Like I was expecting it to go somewhere and nothing 

I loved it :WAP:

this is cute but the verses eat the chorus up , they are way nicer and that's a problem.

I love max & oscar but this falls a bit flat , specially when it's something with The Weeknd.

Its great pop song, BUT it is not strong enough to be the lead single.

Very safe and radio friendly.

The Weeknd and Ariana should have  release "We cant be friends" as duet tbh

Abel... Honestly such a predictable choice for a lead single with it's Max Martin cookie cutter production and radio friendly lyrics, seems like he wants to kick off the era with a hit, but for a fan this is kinda disappointing, specially when he has songs that sound more unique ready to go, the songs from The Idol had a more unique thing going for them than DITF

I don't want to sound negative. 

I really liked this song but Tate another Canadian won the new release battle. 

This sounds alot like his last releases. 

That said this is still good. I like it. 

i love it 

12 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

This is great, but **** dr puke's bestie for overdoing it with the production instead of letting it be this gorgeous version, love wcbf but we didn't need another version of it...

i really don't care about this, kinda his first miss :katie:

Started great but it goes nowhere. That chorus is a cheap knockoff of WCBF. WCBF is much better :bird:

• Thanks 1

Melodies are weak. Vocals are irrititang. Mid and forgettable. 

Edited by charot

I thought I wouldn't like it, but I think it's very good. 

I don't think they went into the studio and just copy and paste, but you can't deny it's a very safe choice. 

It's so weird they went with this as a first single, while they have Sao Paulo? Do you guys think Apple had a seat at the table in picking out the first single? I don't think Sao Paulo would have been a good fit to promote the new Iphone, right? 

But on a spectrum it might be his weakest first single

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.