• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starboy1

• Human Fly

• 4th Time Around

• Nefertiti0

25 minutes ago, YR. said:

What is he doing lmao

Trying to get an easy hit for the first single. This one is already really popular on tiktok. There are other tracks on the album that sound way less dance pop and have more of a moody vibe with unexpected beat drops like Hold Your Heart

9 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

Trying to get an easy hit for the first single. This one is already really popular on tiktok. There are other tracks on the album that sound way less dance pop and have more of a moody vibe with unexpected beat drops like Hold Your Heart

I mean why did he do that massive show and performed nine songs to turn around and not release the record?

This sounds nothing like his other songs. Y'all hear a couple beep boop 80s synths and think that's all there is to a song.

Anyways this sounds ethereal can't wait :jonny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, YR. said:

I mean why did he do that massive show and performed nine songs to turn around and not release the record?

The show in Sao Paulo was sorta like a listening party on a massive scale I guess. Besides, this is rumored to be a double album so nine songs means we have not even heard the majority of it yet 

7 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

The show in Sao Paulo was sorta like a listening party on a massive scale I guess. Besides, this is rumored to be a double album so nine songs means we have not even heard the majority of it yet 

I haven't heard that rumor. Where is it from?

Just now, YR. said:

I haven't heard that rumor. Where is it from?

Fan speculation based on The Weeknds own tweets, he refers to his albums as chapters and says that this one is going to be big

New Abel FINALLY :duca:

I am so ready for Tate and The Weeknd both releasing this week, Canadian artists coming THRU :jonny5:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

I love when he does 80s.

People in here acting like that's all he has. :bird:

• Thanks 1

WOW on the same day as FKA twigs :duca:

Banks, sis, your turn

I discovered Dawn FM this year in June & what a MASTERPIECE idk why it never clicked with me when it first came out. His best album by FAR. Very hyped for this love me some synthy dance bops.

• Like 4

It's nothing new for him but I'll definitely take a Save Your Tears 3.0 from him. I can't make the music not bop :WAP: 

8 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Why does it feel like he's milking the same era over and over? No improvement, same vocal, same look, same visuals, always singing about the same?

Literally this. And this is coming from someone who was obsessed with him 10 years ago. I just could not get into some of the recent hits like at all. I don't understand how they are so big. 

That being said, I'll still check this out when it drops, not listening to any leaks or lives to be fresh when it comes out 

• Like 1

The whole album is so gonna drop before thanksgiving. I have faith :WAP:

10 hours ago, Human Fly said:

Stupid Love you will always be famous :gaygacat1:

selena did this silly 'shot on iphone' bs first mind you :dies:

I'm more excited for his other songs in the Sao Paolo performance, but this one could be good for the radio. 

6 hours ago, truthteller said:

The whole album is so gonna drop before thanksgiving. I have faith :WAP:

you have WHAT?

:WAP:

• Haha 1

hopefully the album pre order and release date arrive with this single.

27 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

hopefully the album pre order and release date arrive with this single.

He already has an album pre order :rip:

17 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

He already has an album pre order :rip:

I mean digital pre order, when its on streaming

On 9/10/2024 at 12:29 AM, Rihanna9 said:

I discovered Dawn FM this year in June & what a MASTERPIECE idk why it never clicked with me when it first came out. His best album by FAR. Very hyped for this love me some synthy dance bops.

HDIMLM, Is There Someone Else, Don't Break My Heart, I Heard You're Married, Less Than Zero, etc all 10/10 songs

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.