K-fed will officially stop receiving child support in 4 days

TouchinFree

spacer.png

Britney will officially stop paying 20k a month for child support on the 14th of September. Britney will save up 240k annually from now on. 

Job application links sent to Kfed would be appreciated. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 4

Good.

Scumbag.

Imagine still calling yourself a man when you rely on a woman to support you financially.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Britney fans have been waiting 18 years for this day! 

Can't believe the day is finally here :WAP:

• Like 1

Ding dong, the leech is gone :alexz:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

spacer.png

Britney will officially stop paying 20k a month for child support on the 14th of September. Britney will save up 240k annually from now on. 

Job application links sent to Kfed would be appreciated. 

ddddd imagine the devastation he must feel to know the golden goose egg upon which he relied for 18 years is going to disappear over night. I doubt he has any plans to make ends meet. Here's to hoping he saved some of that money.

1 hour ago, Burn said:

Good.

Scumbag.

Imagine still calling yourself a man when you rely on a woman to support you financially.

I mean, that's how child support works. It goes both ways. :deadbanana: 

Coming up

- a new explosive TMZ Exclusive gossip of Kevin "telling it all" about Britney

- a new reality show

- new "leaked" videos of Beitney acting like a Crazy.mp3 mother and how Kevin fought alone for his children during all this years. Oh! And it's all part of the new exclusive TMZ documentary: The Life of Kevin, the beat father of the century

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Burn said:

Good.

Scumbag.

So jeff bezos' wife can take away half his net worth and thats "yaaas queen" feminism but if a man does the same, all hell breaks lose? yeah FOH with that sh*t... feminisn and equal rights cant be a one way street

Can't wait to read articles about her kids trying to "mend" their relationship with her. 

Hopefully she'll be smart enough to know better. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Burn said:

Imagine still calling yourself a man after getting fvcked in the ass :mrpeanut:

These limp wrists and their hypocrisy, I swear!

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hello! Let's celebrate that sistrens!:hippo:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shimind said:

So jeff bezos' wife can take away half his net worth and thats "yaaas queen" feminism but if a man does the same, all hell breaks lose? yeah FOH with that sh*t... feminisn and equal rights cant be a one way street

The guy is a bum who tried turning Britney's own kids against her, among other horrible things. Apples and oranges.

Also was Brit really paying $20k per child per month? :deadbanana2: Were her kids eating gold leaf salads with diamond croutons? :biblio:

Edited by Sugar-Rush
  • Like 1

If kevin was smart, he could have saved up some money. If not CVS is looking for clerks

• Haha 1

I hope this is true because he needs to go broke asap

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Burn said:

Good.

Scumbag.

As much as I agree on him being scum, I disagree on this man vs woman thing. That reinforces ancient gender role stereotypes

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, shimind said:

Because man = patriarchy

Patriarchy = oppressing women, etc

Woman takes half net worth = (in a way) taking back some amount of power way from the patriarchy

• Thumbs Down 1

I thought he was moving to Hawaii so he could keep getting paid or something like that. Was that not true?

Hallelujah! This rat deserves NOTHING

Good

6awcGs5.gif

giphy.gif

The real life embodiment of the kind of douche The Offspring always sang about

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.