Queens of Bubbling Under?

Kern

They are always almost there but not quite - which artists are the queens of Bubbling Under chart with music that actually bops?

Tinashe responds to 'colourism' controversy after online criticism

Christina Aguilera has not been able to chart for more than a decade despite releasing more than 20 official singles, among them many collaborations. The closest she came to charting was with "Fall In Love" in 2017 that peaked at #1 on the Bubbling Under :xtinass:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Christina Aguilera has not been able to chart for more than a decade despite releasing more than 20 official singles, among them many collaborations. The closest she came to charting was with "Fall In Love" in 2017 that peaked at #1 on the Bubbling Under :xtinass:

You do know Britney has more Bubbling Under "hits" than Christina right? I'd mention Britney in this thread but Britney's BU "hits" aren't bops to me.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Why is that? You'd think her name alone will help he songs chart, but I guess not. 

Edited by Radical Pessimism

Zara

lush life charted for 27 weeks & symphony for 22 on the bubbling under :deadbanana4:

Kesha has 5 top 10 bubbling under smashas. 

• Like 1

The Katy Perry erasure in this thread smh. :shakeno:

2 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

The Katy Perry erasure in this thread smh. :shakeno:

Glad you agree Katy releases bops. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.