Kamala Harris is an amazing human being. Do you agree? Watch vid

HardBambi

She is lovely. A wonderful woman. An icon & the moment. I have faith in the future when I see her :heart:

• Like 2

She endorses and is complicit in the mass murder of an ethnic group. Also, she's a cop. So no, she is not an "amazing person".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I do like her and will vote for her in November. But i mean she's a politician doing politician things, so just because she's nice to people in front of the cameras i don't automatically believe she's an "amazing human being".

• Like 3

She will continue supplying the bombs that tears my people apart to be carried in plastic bags like unidentified pieces of meat. So no, **** her.

• Like 3

No and y'all need to stop putting these politicians on pedestals. She's a politician running for President who is likely a better option than Trump. That's it. The administration she's had a hand in running for the past 4 years has helped fund a mass genocide overseas with your tax dollars. That's quite literally the definition of a horrible person. 

She seems like a nice, funny person but I have no idea if she's actually a good person and neither do you. 

If Taylor says so then she is. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.