Lana stuns while going public with alligator daddy

HealerKirby

tbh they look really good together :chick2:

Lana knows she just needs to ask her stylist to clean the guy up a bit & the gays will not know whether to keep hating him or not :gaycat5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The7thStranger

• RideOrDie

• Jay07

• єѕℓαм

Top Posters In This Topic

that guy must have saved a village in his past life or something :rip:

• Haha 1

Why do all these hillbillies and rednecks have this woman in such a chokehold?

• Like 3

Oh, the next album is gonna be GOOD! Maybe this is why she canceled 'Lasso'?

I mean she seems kinda down to earth. I like that very much

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Ah yes

the ‚question for the culture' author

the 'white hot forever' chanteuse 

the homophone Quavo collaborator

stuns with her MAGA boyfriend 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

39 minutes ago, Kern said:

Ah yes

cd3495dd72a22b5be90382a7a2a5e635.thumb.j

• Haha 13

One-note singer/songwriter looking average next to basic MAGA boyfriend.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

One-note singer/songwriter looking average next to basic MAGA boyfriend.

some of you never been serious for once in your life...

i get her taste. she needed a MAN :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

some of you never been serious for once in your life...

I'll always think she's a complete hack. She had one idea and rode it until the wheels fell off. I like some of her stuff, but very little of it.

Honestly, I always thought Grant was smart enough to not let the mask become her face, but... here we are. And no amount of critical acclaim will convince me of otherwise.

And she's always been a little off-putting. I'm not surprised she's dating a MAGAt.

Edited by The7thStranger
  • Like 6
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

9 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

I'll always think she's a complete hack. She had one idea and rode it until the wheels fell off. I like some of her stuff, but very little of it.

Honestly, I always thought Grant was smart enough to not let the mask become her face, but... here we are. And no amount of critical acclaim will convince me of otherwise.

And she's always been a little off-putting. I'm not surprised she's dating a MAGAt.

Tell me you haven't listened to a Lana album since Paradise without telling me. Say what you will about her choice in partners but you cannot call her albums one note, musically or thematically.

• Thanks 9

But but didn't she just say they aren't dating?

Screaming at her going crazy for some uglee redneck alligator D

ezgif-3-7137435e76.thumb.gif.e8a3ac93711

Dating a MAGA redneck before releasing her country album :clap3:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Tell me you haven't listened to a Lana album since Paradise without telling me. Say what you will about her choice in partners but you cannot call her albums one note, musically or thematically.

Why is it so impossible for her fans to believe that some people simply don't like her music and think it's bad? Her voice hasn't really gotten any better with practice, and the songs all have that sleepy, drowsy sound. Maybe there are super subtle differences between them, but not even that they stand out to me. They all sound like she's xeroxing the same idea ad nauseam.

I've listened to Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Lust for Life (this one was especially awful), and Chemtrails (I actually bought this one; I like some of the melodies on it). I didn't bother even trying with Blue Banisters or NFR.

Edited by The7thStranger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Why is it so impossible for her fans to believe that some people simply don't like her music and think it's bad? Her voice hasn't really gotten any better with practice, and the songs all have that sleepy, drowsy sound. Maybe there are super subtle differences between them, but not even that they stand out to me. They all sound like she's xeroxing the same idea ad nauseam.

I've listened to Honeymoon, Lust for Life (this one was especially awful), and Chemtrails (I actually bought this one; I like some of the melodies on it). I didn't bother even trying with Blue Banisters or NFR.

Why is it so hard for you to say simply you dont like her voice and music (which is all valid) than claim her music remains the same which is really not true? You haven't even listened to her albums and simply go off based on three records comparing it to debut. Which even between them, the difference is starker than you paint it out to be.

You are being naff about it.

--

Anyway the man is trash and it doesn't reflect on her well considering she was singing about BLM and posting about hexing Trump. 

Edited by yourcloud
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, yourcloud said:

Why is it so hard for you to say simply you dont like her voice and music (which is all valid) than claim her music remains the same which is really not true? You haven't even listened to her albums and simply go off based on three records comparing it to debut.

So, let me get this straight. I've listened to the vast majority of her official discography (skipping only two albums), and yet my opinion is still somehow invalid? How many chances do you want me to give this woman?

If you want to listen to LDR, go right ahead. Nobody is taking her music away from you.

But I'm not going to change my mind on this one. It's not just that her music is "not for me." I think it's terrible. I think she's an overrated industry plant who writes the same album over and over and over again. A little extra instrumentation here and there isn't going to change that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

38 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

I've listened to Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Lust for Life (this one was especially awful), and Chemtrails (I actually bought this one; I like some of the melodies on it). I didn't bother even trying with Blue Banisters or NFR.

If you don't like her music that's fine but to say her music is all the same because they're all ballads (and even that's not true) just shows you haven't really listened. In fact, out of all the artists we talk about on here she's probably the one that has evolved the most in her songwriting and composition. 

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

So, let me get this straight. I've listened to the vast majority of her official discography (skipping only two albums), and yet my opinion is still somehow invalid? How many chances do you want me to give this woman?

If you want to listen to LDR, go right ahead. Nobody is taking her music away from you.

But I'm not going to change my mind on this one. It's not just that her music is "not for me." I think it's terrible. I think she's an overrated industry plant who writes the same album over and over and over again. A little extra instrumentation here and there isn't going to change that.

:rip::rip::rip::rip: industry plant..... OLHs are something else 

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kern said:

Ah yes

don't you have a rapist to defend and a failed music career to save ? 

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Was the wedding at electric lady studios? :deadbanana:

29 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

don't you have a rapist to defend and a failed music career to save ? 

spacer.png

Well no, I'm not Katy Perry stan :dies:  This pic just funny af to me 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The7thStranger said:

This is ATRL. You have to have no negative opinions about any music (on a music forum) otherwise everyone thinks you're annoying or a bad person

It's only acceptable to dislike music if it's music the masses dislikes (Woman's World, Mind Your Business)

Edited by Saintlor
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.