Ultimate Betrayal: Pink supports zionist propaganda & against Artists4Ceasefire

IBeMe

30 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

Ya, that's exactly how you should react. Nice behaviour. A saint I fear.

I don't **** with genocide.

• Like 2

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• lyk251

• Communion

• Hiphopper

32 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

Ya, that's exactly how you should react. Nice behaviour. A saint I fear.

I think enabling genocide is the much, much bigger and more serious crime here, but ok

I feel like P!nk changed a lot since (or maybe even before) she became a mother. She lost the fire she had, the edge that she had and maybe a bit of her personality too? I'm not blaming maternity here, but today it feels like she's a completely different person, both sound and personality-wise. It's sad because I really liked her.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, welham said:

I think enabling genocide is the much, much bigger and more serious crime here, but ok

Of cos she must be supporting it, because she shared one video. And she deserves all the death threats. 

• Thumbs Down 1

It's kinda sad since she's always been the rebel/out-of-the-box girl. Also, a good part of the Israeli population (especially the families who have had people kidnapped) is also asking for a ceasefire. I don't see why it's seen as a bad thing. 

22 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

Of cos she must be supporting it, because she shared one video. And she deserves all the death threats. 

A death threat is someone going out of their way to contact or address someone directly, expressing the intent of doing harm themselves. The user you replied to didn't send a death threat, don't try to twist the narrative here.

Back to the main point, yes, sharing a video with the type and choice of messaging in that video is quite literally expressing support for that rhetoric and, in turn, genocide?? Are you being serious right now??  Are you being intentionally obtuse maybe? Trolling perhaps? Rage-baiting perchance? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

All because a video she shared , ya. 

She shared her opinion and her opinion is supporting a genocide and the bombing of little children. **** her. 

8 minutes ago, Daddy said:

She shared her opinion and her opinion is supporting a genocide and the bombing of little children. **** her. 

She didn't make a comment about it, but just shared it. And nope, that video didn't say anything like that at all.

42 minutes ago, welham said:

A death threat is someone going out of their way to contact or address someone directly, expressing the intent of doing harm themselves. The user you replied to didn't send a death threat, don't try to twist the narrative here.

Back to the main point, yes, sharing a video with the type and choice of messaging in that video is quite literally expressing support for that rhetoric and, in turn, genocide?? Are you being serious right now??  Are you being intentionally obtuse maybe? Trolling perhaps? Rage-baiting perchance? 

First, you'll be surprised how many murderers leave a comment like that and then did something terrible. If, there's any accident happened about the straps, that one line is enough to make that daddy a suspect. 

Second, she shared that video, but didn't make a comment about it, is she supporting everything that guy said, we never know. However, what she really did was when she mistakenly assumed supporting Israel by using Israel' flags in her concerts, she jumped out and clarify that immediately, and condemning every kinds of violent, especially towards the innocent people and children, also name dropping Hamas.

Speaking of Hamas, did you all forget the direct reason lead to this war was the Re'im music festival massacre? I don't see many people talking about this in this thread, using the same black and white logic, can I assuming you guys supporting terrorism? I hope not. 

Calling people dumb doesn't make you smart, just like two wrongs don't make a right. What Israel did was unforgivable, but so does Hamas. Telling one side of cease fire is not a solution, because this is never a one sided war.

Edited by Hiphopper
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.